Game in VirtualXposed is related to the original game

farzinkanzi

Hi. I use the VirtualXposed for paralleling and it is easy and perfect! Except one unexpected problem:

The virtual game is related to the original game. When you change the original game the virtual will same change and if you change the virtual, original also changes.

Is there any way to separate them to have two independent games? Then I will make my Game Guardian tests on the virtual game without any risk for my original game.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Enyby said:

This is problem of your game. You use some account or something, which allow sync data.

Usually game data independent from virtual space.

Thanks Enyby. I have different user IDs and different user names and all online options are different. How the game syncs two different account? And also I did not install the VirtualXposed modules because they are in chines language and I can not read. In the settinigs page of VirtualXposed in Add App section it is written:

Please add both the app and the Xposed module to VirtualXposed first, otherwise the Xposed module won't take effect.

Could it be the reason that I did not add the modules?

• Administrators

No. You use VirtualXposed only as Virtual Space, so you do not need any modules.

Reason in your game. It is sync data in some way. All others games do not share data. Maybe your game use sdcard files for detect same device. IDK.

Archived