D21x

SCRIPT HORRORFIELD

SCRIPT HORRORFIELD

MODMENU:

SPEED1 OFF

SPEED2: CTIVATE WHEN IT IS INJURED.

SPEED3: ENABLE AT NO STARTING.

CAMERAUP: ENABLE AT NO STARTING.

SLOWMOTION: AFTER THE 2ND PATIDA EVERYONE STILL SLOWS ON THE PLAYER.

GOLD: TURN ON WHEN ENTERING THE ROOM AND AFTER EXIT.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR CONTENT ♥ ️ ♥ ️ ♥.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FireGodLiuKang
      Hey guys I need help with address in script because when I manually search number :- 148437067 then I get 4 values with different addresses but I need the forth value to click on goto but the address keeps changing so I don't know how to get the forth value in my script
    • By allroundergaming
      I don't understand why my script is not working what I am doing wrong here is the script that I created
       gg.clearResults()
      gg.searchNumber('-574,128,128',4)
      gg.searchAddress("7AC4102570")
      if gg.getResultCount()==0 then
          print('No results.')
          os.exit()
      end
      r = gg.getResults(1)
      gg.clearResults()
       r = gg.getValues({
          {
              address = r[1].address-356,
              flags = 4
          },
          {
              address = r[1].address-352,
              flags = 4
          },
          {
              address = r[1].address-348, 
              flags = 4
          },
          {
              address = r[1].address-344,
              flags = 4
          },
          {
              address = r[1].address-340,
              flags = 4
          },
          {
              address = r[1].address-336,
              flags = 4
          },
      })
       for i=1, #r do
          if i==6 then r.value=6 end
          if i==9 then r.value=9 end
          if i==0 then r.value=0 end
          r.freeze = true
      end

gg.addListItems(r)
      it should edit the value like this :- 6;6;9;6;6;9
      But it edits the value like this :- 6;6;9;6;6;6
       someone please please help me.

THANK YOU.
    • By Mustang4409281
      I need to modify a certain value in the game, I already have the address: 13 ??????, But I want to filter further, for this I want to search for a value less than 20 and I have no idea how..
      function AgeTest() --< local choice=gg.choice({'BalaInfinita','sair'}) if choice == 1 then BalaInfinita() end if choice == 2 then sair() end end --> function BalaInfinita() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_JAVA_HEAP) gg.searchAddress('13??????', 0xFFFFFFFF, gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.searchNumber('20') gg.getResults("3000") end function sair() os.exit() end while true do if gg.isVisible() then gg.setVisible(false) AgeTest() end end  
    • By Crystal_Mods100x
      Hey guys long time i haven't posted a guide in a long time but here it is!
      today ill teach you how to create a game guardian script with multiple protections and make it look awesome!
      we are going to add in the script:
      *A password (could be cracked with a password cracker so multi passwords could be usefull instead)
      *Rename blocker (this was made by: @TopGEOYT) this gets the file so we can check if  they changed the file name! 
      *Encryption Tool (use any encryption tool you would like but i reccomend you not use the simple XOR Encrypt program)
      *Adding Emojis (this makes it more awesome and gives it some art! we don't want it to look boring)
      You may add more to it im not stopping ya 🙂
      --main script --Version: 1.0 --Coder: yourCoderName --Game: Gangstar City --Description: Gangster City script, contains fire rate, unlimited ammo, super jump and more hack options :) script_file_name = gg.getFile():match('^/]+$') file_name = "main.lua" if script_file_name == file_name then gg.alert("Verifcation: Passed") else gg.alert("Verication: Failed") os.exit() end ------------------------------------- function LAUNCH() menu = gg.choice({ "Super Jump v1.0", "Aimbot", "Weapon Fire rate" "Exit" },nil,"put any text here") if menu == 1 then end if menu == 2 then end if menu == 3 then end if menu == 4 then end end myPassword = "2021" input = gg.prompt({"ENTER PASSWORD"}, {[1] = '0'}, {[1] = 'number'}) if input[1] == nil or not myPassword then gg.alert("Wrong Password") os.exit() else LAUNCH() end first this will check the file then prompt the user to the password then the menu starts!
      All ya need is your values and then your encryption tool then your emojis then your finished! 🙂
      if you have any questions reply down below and ill be there soon!