GG doesn´t work on MIUI rom

jorgeas

Usually all the cheating tools have problems in working on Custom Rom's.

I used severals custom Roms (Omega, wanamlite, neatrom,....) and it works perfectly, but with this rom doesn´t works

Why'd You People Use Rom's And Then Say It Don't Works??? I Seen This In One More Topic  

Capitals belong in the beginning of sentences and proper nouns. ....

I have rooted my SGS2, with MIUI 3.3.29 JB based, and after install GG and run it, the icon to config and search doesn´t appears, so i can´t enable the app.

Sorry for my english :P

Sounds like it's acting like it does with the SuperSU bug. So when you click on the icon it appears then closes and/or doesn't appear at all? It maybe MIUI's superuser. I haven't tried the newest MIUI but from previous experiences, it uses a spin off of the regular superuser app. Try installing the latest GG, and SuperSU and remove the stock SU app on Miui and see if that changes anything.

Capitals belong in the beginning of sentences and proper nouns. ....

Sounds like it's acting like it does with the SuperSU bug. So when you click on the icon it appears then closes and/or doesn't appear at all? It maybe MIUI's superuser. I haven't tried the newest MIUI but from previous experiences, it uses a spin off of the regular superuser app. Try installing the latest GG, and SuperSU and remove the stock SU app on Miui and see if that changes anything.

Thanks Aika, yes, when i click on the icon appears the screen to set temp file path, after complete de path, i go back then appears the icon and it closes suddenly, if i try click again appears the screen to set temp file path, and i can´t exit from this loop.

I´m going to install Supersu app.

Sorry fo my english. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well you can fix it by installing a miui v4 (2.12.xx).

GG Worked absolutely fine on my Mi2 before i upgraded to miui v5 (3.4.xx).

Still looking for a fix on miui v5

Edit: installing SuperSU / uninstalling miui's own right Management does NOT fix this Problem.

The Icon appears for a split of a second and then disappears.

• 3 weeks later...