Sign in to follow this  
Tommy626262

OffroadoutlawsscriptbyBeAsTMoDzv1.lua

OffroadoutlawsscriptbyBeAsTMoDzv1.lua

Offroad outlaws script v1

This script contains:

Cash hack 

Gold hack

Subscribe to my youtube channel *BeAsT*Modz* for more scripts like this!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By Gretis
      Anything possible to do with this game? Lucky Patcher didn't work and I can't pull out anything from GameGuardian. Idk if it's server-sided, although I doubt it, cuz it's possible to play this game offline.
    • By kinshara
      is there anyone who can tell the method of hacking the game ninja heroes? or have an application that can do great damage to enemies?
      or have a hack method using an application other than gameguardian (rooted or no)
      let's discuss this together thanks
    • By Yuuuu
      I am trying to hack the Heath values of enemies in the game Evertale. It has 2 rounds with 4 enemies each. 
      Currently I`m having problems with this current script, as it does change the value of, for example, enemy 2, but when they are attacked their health goes back to full.. (only that one enemy)
      I`ve tried having the values frozen in a manner that it can not increase, but the biggest problem with feezing the numbers is that the game crashes when the fight is over.
      If someone knows a way to add a detection to see if the health value has increased so then it can replace the value to "1" again. 

if gg.isVisible(true) then gg.setVisible(false) end gg.clearResults() goto START ::START:: menu=gg.choice({'First Round' , 'Second Round'}) if menu==2 then --I plan on using the script for other stages where the enemies are different, that is the reason for gg.prompt data = gg.prompt({[1]='1', [2]='1', [3]='1', [4]='1'}, {[1]='14343', [2]='15806', [3]='19836', [4]='13647'}) -- 1 to 4 are the Health Values gg.searchNumber(data[1], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(data[2], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(data[3], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(data[4], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() print('Script ended.') end if menu==1 then data = gg.prompt({[1]='1', [2]='1', [3]='1', [4]='1'}, {[1]='21807', [2]='12274', [3]='23055', [4]='15793', [5]='1'}) gg.searchNumber(data[1], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(data[2], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(data[3], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(data[4], gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(100) gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() print('Script ended.') end  
    • By Wolfgut
      This game screwed me out of hundreds of dollars but I cant figure out how to get any values in it at all. I know it's server sided but I know there are ways to change values like when you are buying something and change incoming values.