Hello, I am using GG for some month but i am having a lot of problem if you guys would answer my question and give me some advice for using GG it would be helpfull...

QUESTIONS
1.why my game value reset after i re-log/restart in game?? or why my game re-log/restart itself  and correct its value?

2.if i use speed hack why my game restart   or re-log in?

3.if i able to hack and do many staff like upgrade and also buying many in game item..... after i restart /re-log in game why its look like i didn’t even do a single thing...and reset all thing??

4.can you guys tell me a way to change value of online game....(value must not reset)?

5.can you guys tell me in short how you guys value work with online game or offline

6.can you guys tell how to change server value

7.how to hack server based game if i want?(recommend some cool app or tool to do it)

REQUEST

1.Can you guys add something so that java time  or online games which have time doesnt depend on server rather it depends on you guys given time or phone time...

2.plz reverse time or something like that and - in time hack

3. plz add something so that game dosent able to reset if( QUESTION- 3) first part happen...

4.Can you guys add something which will tell the server you are right and server is wrong...

5.plz add something so that saved address dosent get removed if game restart or if i kill the game...

Server-sided game. If something going wrong - reload data from server.

Need help please sir need help I need one script of armajet game there is no mod APK of my armajet game

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steelze
      Guys can anybody create script for a game Last Day Rules : Survival ?
      That's game like mobile Rust.
      But in PUBG style.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herogame.gplay.lastdayrulessurvival

• By ElRey
      Need Help! Will Donate To Your Kindness If 
      Successful. 
      Current device is a iPhone XR with ios13.1
      ive been losing hour after hour after hour back to back nights with complete failure on trying to load Game Guardian on my iPhone. I don’t know why but for some reason I can’t figure it out. I didn’t have a problem installing it on my Android but I’m stuck on getting it on my device. I’ve loaded zjailbreak and Cydia and Hexxa but still can’t find anywhere to download the file. PLEASE! If anyone can help me with this and successfully able to run me through step by step and download GameGuardian for my iPhone XR, I’d be more then happy to generously donate to youre support. My E mail is andresandbrandimae@gmail.com if you need to contact me faster or reply to this post and I’ll check in every hour or so. Thank you everyone.
      A.
    • By godlen9999
      Hello everyone, im new here. I can't hack this:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EvolutionOfGames.EvolutionOfSpecies2
      I try all method that i know but can't even change a value, so I come here to find help.
      Please show me the way to hack this game, I'm very grateful. Thanks! 
    • By BlackLDOE
      Sector 7 is in multiplayer and I heard that magic split, free crafting etc don't work but they have added a shop so can we hack that or if buy the packs then can I dublicate them?

• By NMYT
      Hey how do I save values in a script to reuse them in the same script? I want this becaise in my script I need to edit all to 0 but if I search 0 and change the value the game crashes except when I edit the values I havent deleted.