Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riesixy

HELP ME TO DECRYPT THIS SCRIPT PLS...

On 2/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, riesixy said:

hello guys I need your help... I'm newbie of these thing. so can you help me to decrypt this script please.. som1 pls halp!

Hackmapguinevere.lua

It is last season of file encryption .

loa0000.lua

On 3/12/2019 at 9:04 PM, BtrxZuxxy said:

I decrypt this script with unluac, but why ???

hasil.lua 361.95 kB · 5 downloads

It is bcs all strings are encrypted so unluac can unblock only bin encryption , not hex .

• Similar Content

• By ReGoom
      For All Cheater Friends, In This Season 17 Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Stores Data Directly On The Server, So The Log Files On Our Device Do Not Have An Important Role In Preventing Ban.
      So Efforts To Clear The Logs Are Useless, You Will Stay Baned, The Reason Is Because Mobile Legends Also Store The Logs On Their Servers. If You Clean The Logs On Your Device It May Be Clean, But It Will Still Be There On The Mobile Legends Server.
      So I Advise You Not To Cheat For Some Time, Until A New Method Has Been Discovered To Hack It. So You Can Know About the New Method, You Can Subscribe to My Youtube Channel [ReGoom]. I Will Tell You There About The New Method If I Have Found It.
      Don't miss the latest updates. Connect to My Denhan Through Telegram: @ReGoom_Grub Or Directly On Youtube: ReGoom, Thank You For Reading!
    • By ReGoom
      I provide 3 anti-banned files, please try the one which you like. Please give your report in this comment/reply column, or also the Telegram group @ReGoom_Group, thank you.

1 Account 1 File Test!
      Anti Banned Testing:
      √ Anti_Banned_Test_1.sh
      √ Anti_Banned_Test_2.sh
      √ Anti_Banned_Test_3.sh

You can run the anti-banned file with MT Manager or other Bash Shell Runner applications. Use your small account to use this test anti-ban. To make sure you are banned or not, just play 1x rank mode and wait 24 hours.

• By zerrg
      I wonder if you have mobile legends radar hack for the latest update . I loved to have one if someone could give it to me
    • By Gui-BR-_-Pro
      Well, I'm having problems with Game Guardian since when I bought my phone, it is a Galaxy Note 3 with Root, my problem is that when I try to use SpeedHack it simply restarts my device. Sometimes with you and most of the time the attempt is a failure. I was wondering what should I do to solve this problem Help me please
    • By Mohammad2687
      Hi everyone 👋
      I just want to ask if there's a script file to hack Manor Matters game! If there's not can I hack it manually?