DarkingCheater

Lua Tutorial - Expired Script

Well, if someone is looking for a function that adds expiration date see my video I'll be leaving the source in the description

For to chnage date

Done.

os.date 

Return *

And.... Bye.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hackudo
      -> Guys I wanted to know how I do to hack some things in Hill Climb Racing like:
      -> 1. Infinite gasoline
      -> 2. Speed hack
      -> 3. Nitro hack
      -> Good if you can help me by teaching me to do these and Hacks and even but still, I thank you.]
      -> Sorry for the English Terrible.I use Google translator . 
    • By AvoidRhino
      Greetings, 

I have recently made an updated version of my tutorials for Mortal Kombat X Mobile. Thought you may find them useful.

How To Hack Injustice 2 Raiden In MKX Mobile 1.21 (and future versions if you get the correct code)

How To Hack MKX Mobile Android #1 : Hack ALL Character Cards | MKX 1.21 

How To Hack MKX Mobile iOS #1 : Hack ALL Character Cards | MKX 1.21 

• By CrazyInferno
      I need help to hack this game because I've tried so many times but it doesn't work.
    • By AMSH4CK3R
      Hello coaches,
      I'm using GG and GK and GC for about 5 years and more
      When I joined the GG forum there was a topic about drop rate tut but now is lost.
      Can anyone know how to change a drop rate in games like RPG games (Inotia 3-4 | Exitium | Zenonia | ...)
      Specially those who have skill and experience in mod making mega mod making cracking and scripting with some algorithm knowledge ?
      I have experience in algo and math and scripting like lua and shell but i dont understant how to find a rate like drop rate of games in GG and other tools ? specially GG for Android Games because for PC CE has some Tuts but for GG I don't find anything useful ?
      Can anyone help, after success I can help other and Q,A topics and make a topic for this a clean tutorial ..

Thanks in advance

• By RCPOLSKI
      Wasup everyone, RCPOLSKI here.
      In this topic you guys are about to learn how to create prefixes like [ON] and [OFF]
      Why to use this? Well, you can keep you script menu clean and still use it for others things like showing results got by prompt (numbers, words, etc...)

There are 2 ways of doing it:
      Calling and refreshing the stuff right on the menu Creating a function that will be called after the cheat function being read  
      So then, let's go!

1. First you need to store the ON and OFF info as string and then set the function "cstatus" as off
      on = '[ON]' off = '[OFF]' cstatus = off  
      2. Here we create our menu and set some things up...
      - Before every button, if you're going to put the prefix, you'll need to put the string var created up there (Here is cstatus) then 2 dots (..) and finally your text
      function main() menu = gg.choice({ cstatus .. ' Some random trick', -- cstatus + .. and 'the text' 'Exit'}, nil, 'Cheat menu') if menu == 1 then if cstatus == on then -- Checks if cstatus is [ON] cstatus = off -- If yes, then sets it to [OFF] else cstatus = on -- If it's not, then sets it to [ON] end doCheat() -- After doing the check things, regardless of outcome it call the doCheat function elseif menu == 2 then os.exit() end 3. As you are using vars with data stored in, you can also call 1 function only to enable and disable the cheat
      function doCheat() if cstatus == on then -- Check if the cstatus is [ON] print('Cheat enabled!') -- If yes, then add the activation code here else print('Cheat disabled!') -- If it's not, then add the desactivation code here end end  
      There is a lua script to download with both first and second method
      Feel free to use the code!
      Sorry for my english, still learning tho 😛
      Prefix Tutorial.lua