Hackudo

I need help for hacket: Hill Climb Racing

-> Guys I wanted to know how I do to hack some things in Hill Climb Racing like:

-> 1. Infinite gasoline

-> 2. Speed hack

-> 3. Nitro hack

-> Good if you can help me by teaching me to do these and Hacks and even but still, I thank you.]

-> Sorry for the English Terrible.I use Google translator . 

I cant help ya with the speed one but here is a script that does infinite fuel and lets you get 10,000 boosters instead of 10 along with Coins and Gems

Hill Climb Racing v1.39.2 Infinite Fuel + Boosters + Currency by BadCase (#1vz5dv6b)

you may need to wait a bit for it to get approved I just uploaded it and it is still marked as pending approval

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CheatTester
      Please help for anyone who read this and can help me, Basically this is for teleport map, so i have some data on Saved list, if i change it, it change my player position, but i need save manually any position that i will use later
      Kind of
      r = gg.getListItems 
      set Values
      What i want is :
      Make script that can save my data on Saved List to new text files with custom name, then write on it with template like
      __
      r[1].value = "save data here"
      gg.SetValues
      __
      Is it possible? Please teach me.
      i usually use save to txt feature on gameguardian, then edit it.
      Thanks

• By YeetMeister
      There is a Video called "Example of the Mask Search"
      This video is by Enyby or GameGuardian Official

And it says i know the mask is "5E6"

my question is how to find that ...
      Here is the link for the video

https://youtu.be/qala5BvNNAI

@Enyby @TopGEOYT
    • By 000912611802
      I need help. So I wanted to try this. Someone was using it so I wanted to also use it. How do I install it? Thank you.
    • By Astralpls
      So, I was trying to use it on Gacha World, which is 64bits, but it doesn't install the support for 64bits doesn't matter how hard I try. Then I thought "I will uninstall parallel space and install the support for 64bits, then re-install the parallel space (which I downloaded here in the forum)" and it didn't work too, when I had it already installed, parallel space wouldn't install and vice verse.
      I've tried cleaning data and cache, didn't work.
      I've tried Rebooting/Powering off, didn't work.

I have a pocophone f1 global edition

• By Eiviofwgkta
      The script is fine and updated. I don't know why my game crashes. The game is updated, (I reinstalled it) and I have the updated Game Guardian. (The new recent v73.8) Can anyone explain why my game crashes and I'm not sure if its my Game Guardian or the game app. (PUBG Mobile) I need help to be able to resolve my problem. (I want to play PUBG again ? )
      Device OS - MOTO E4
      Android Version - 7.1.1

2019_02_25_16_19_49.mp4