DWORD edit within a range with a specific exception

iamsatyanshu

Question

8 answers to this question

my aim is to edit the DWORD (DICE VALUE) value which i have found successfully by searching properly once found I am able to change its value by manually typing and also using "In range" within the more options tab in the edit box so that the values keep changing after every dice roll. But i want that the values to be ranged between 1-6 but "3" as an exception. is it possible ?

I hope you dont have any doubt about my objective . How to write a script for it ?

if possible, after clicking on edit selected is there any possibility to change the value to any number except 3 or any desired number . game guardian supports Not values  or anything like != 3  ?(without script)

• Administrators

too hard for explain.

https://gameguardian.net/help/

For your goal you need periodically get values to table. In loop over table check value for each item. If it equal 3 then edit it and set values back.

If you need constantly - make loop with sleep.

Manually you can make filter to values 3 and edit all.

If you need again - refresh list with filter =3 and edit all again.

Also you can use freeze in range 1-2 or 4-6 if this suitable for you.

Also you can use freeze in range 1-2 or 4-6 if this suitable for you.

In response this seems right to me too and i am already doing this only . I can do this by freezing and it works but I wish i could accomplish to activate something which it to any value but not 3 directly without range it would also work since the game logic itself generates random values between 1-6 so if i get to change the Dword to something like !=3 it woul work even without using the ranging 

Archived