Bluestacks - Lua Problem

iSchwifty

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

No difference between root or no root mode install. It is same install. It is only hint for launch.

Oh ok. Well then the problem is that it says failed to search "script's hack name"

Just now, Enyby said:

Inarticulate description of the problem.
Most likely there is no file that you are trying to open.

I edited the thread more to it. If I download lua script it just shows as .bin and when I try adding via media manager it says lua isn't supported.

11 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I do not understand anything. What do you download, where do you download, what media manager. GG does not work through a media manager. It opens files directly from the disk using its own dialog.

Script - https://mega.nz/#!LD5VmaYC!MQ-RTVWgqe83wqk6iH3CYfAQbB8WiINcQJj2nBJ0S3U

Media Manager SS =

4ysVeRq.png

I've already used the script and I know it works.

"Lua extensions not supported." Is error I get when trying to add the script to BS3.

• Administrators

I do not know what you do, what you add there. Understand yourself with your emulators.
Instead of downloading files in Windows, download them in the emulator, and then open it in GG, as well as on the normal emulators and devices, if you can not add files to the emulator from Windows.

9 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I do not know what you do, what you add there. Understand yourself with your emulators.
Instead of downloading files in Windows, download them in the emulator, and then open it in GG, as well as on the normal emulators and devices, if you can not add files to the emulator from Windows.

Lol quite the ***** aren't you?

I've done it before. I just didn't have this problem.

Archived