4 hours ago, Scrayil said:

Well done, we managed to remove AI in career using game guardian, but not in events yet✌️

However all the scripts work, there is a simple way to avoid the ban.

My script seems to be safe still.

Hi NoFear. I wanna know somthing. You played in Turkiye Loa ?? 

Also plz i want those A9 lua scripts. Plz reply

On 9/21/2018 at 5:15 PM, Scrayil said:

I'm saying this to anyone, unfortunately, due to people misusing and abusing the scripts, we stopped releasing then for free, you can still get them if you want, but you will have to pay. Check this link if you are interested contact @Scrayil or @ComeBackAdriano on telegram

Bro do you remember me. My name was Gameloft ™ in the telegram app. After buying a new phone I couldn't get back in the group. Please add me back. I need the hack urgently.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NewbieSquadArk
      View File NEW UPDATE!!! Mobile Legend Complete Script
      Subscibe My Channel Youtube For More Scipt : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--22XoQ10sw0WFKD6vlVlg?view_as=subscriber
      Submitter NewbieSquadArk Submitted 07/23/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By YeetMeister
      Ive found out that you can easlily can change the stages by unrandomizing and freezing some values!

Here is a video on how to do it

YOU DONT HAVE TO CREDIT BUT ITS APPRECIATED
      Have Fun
      And also im not Responsible if your Account gets Banned!

Have fun
    • By Patrick3532
      Looking for ways to hack New Star Manager: 
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.fiveaces.nsfc
      I'm looking for a way to increase the amount of NRG cans and training cards.
      I already found that you can increase your ingame money by searching Dword the exact amount of money you have. Then you will renew a contract or whatever and refine your search with your new amount of money you have left (top right of the screen). When you found the right one, freeze it and increase it to the amount you like. After that renew another player's contract and you should have the amount of money you entered.
      I tried this same method on the NRG cans, but it doesn't work. Any help is appreciated!

• By GLSGmc
      Hey, I want to decompile a script. I've tried Autocompiler.lua and decompiler.lua but no success. Any help is appreciated 😆
    • By Iury270913
      I know what it's like, I'd like to learn how to make dupe items, day r v.620