Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DKRevant

GG with Lua Script

I learned and knew that GG could use Lua Script to work, but searching the web did not see more information about it. Even the GG home page is less about the Lua Scripts of the games that I need. So I want to know how to write a Lua Script for myself, who can help me? Best in Vietnamese because I'm not good at English!

Translate manually only the desired text, copying it into an interpreter.

• Similar Content

• By Wisteria
      Sorry to say admin.. Forgive me if thi is wrong saying.. 
      But the most difficult hack anyone can introduce in this platform seems to be homescapes hack.. No scrip for it no hack for it at all.. I have made request and help yet everyone who creates scripts close their eyes from it.. That shows no one is capable of making the hack script... Pls is anyone capable of creating it????? 
    • By mlbb123190
      can some help me to fix this my record script in gg,,im newbee here please someone??

-- main code
      gg.searchNumber("198D;1D;1D;0D;0F;0D::21", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
      gg.processResume()
      gg.processResume()
      gg.refineNumber("5", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
      revert = gg.getResults(100, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)
      local t = gg.getResults(100, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)
      for i, v in ipairs(t) do
          if v.flags == gg.TYPE_DWORD then
              v.value = "99999999"
              v.freeze = true
          end
      end
      gg.addListItems(t)
      t = nil
      gg.processResume()
      revert = gg.getResults(100, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)
      local t = gg.getResults(100, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)
      for i, v in ipairs(t) do
          if v.flags == gg.TYPE_DWORD then
              v.value = "5"
              v.freeze = true
          end
      end
      gg.addListItems(t)
      t = nil
      gg.processResume()

i appreciate any help!!
      thank you!!
      unliammo.txt
    • By mkconsult
      Hello,
      Have rooted phone. But unable to hack ludo king in both online and offline mode. Even downloaded lua script available . every time after refine search 3results are coming. Wen I edit value to 6 in all 3. On dice it show 6 but actual show other no.  But it work wen I play with computer since i get 1 search result. Wat to do. 
    • By Hamy200
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futureplay.battleground
      Hello! Does anyone know how to hack Battlelands Royale e.g Speedhack, godmode, ammo etc.
      I have tried the speedhack on gameguardian but it doesn't work and changing the ammo also doesn't work. 
      There are other LUA scripts but they don't work.
      Thanks

• By ArturoYagami26
      There are several mods of this game on the Internet and some do work, but you have to start from scratch, and it has cost me to reach the level that I am, how bad already at that level are the majority that have put a lot of money into the game and sometimes It is impossible to compete with them and there I am stuck, so I am looking for a hack that will help me even if it is a bit to compete.