Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

n2nivek

I need help in this

I want to learn to do this kind of scripts, could you help me? 

Screenshot_20180426-021656.png

@n2nivek I do not have time to train anyone. Script text is available for viewing and editing. Take it, study it. Study lua, use the Internet search. Read books on lua syntax and programming in general. See the finished scripts.

If you have very specific questions, I can try to answer them. Example of specific questions:

about setValues when the item is on freeze state (#85vffkiv)

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

@n2nivek I do not have time to train anyone. Script text is available for viewing and editing. Take it, study it. Study lua, use the Internet search. Read books on lua syntax and programming in general. See the finished scripts.

If you have very specific questions, I can try to answer them. Example of specific questions:

about setValues when the item is on freeze state (#85vffkiv)

How do I put that?Can you tell me the command?

• Similar Content

• By cchastiecid
      Hi everyone, i need help to hack game Random Dice : PvP Defence.
      I use Magisk Manager : root; magisk hide and GameGuardian and i try hack the game.
      If i try change any value or use speedhack, game close, or my device reboot permanently. 
      I think it's ptrace..
      Video and screenshot add 🔥
      And sorry for bad English, guys, with love ❤

• By Drok
      my link game https://apkpure.com/vn/secret-tower-500f-super-fast-growing-idle-rpg/me.nextdoors.tower

I remember about a few years ago, I hacked gold, its gem was successful, but now I can't remember what I did to hack it.
    • By AmsSam
      Hello I'm pretty here and my question it is if it's anyone that can help me with this game :
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addictive.strategy.army
      So for what do I need help ? Well for diamonds I don't know and understand how to change them the coins was pretty easy but the diamonds I really don't know. Hope someone will help me. Thanks alot.
    • By Tatou
      Help me dude! How to make this switch button :).

• By Deadlox03
      Name of Game:Dragon City
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.socialpoint.DragonCity&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddragon+city&pcampaignid=APPU_1_LVd9XqLoILaWr7wPvaOvkAg
      Version: 9.13.1
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:food, Gold, Gems
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
      Comments: hello.. can someone help me hack this game i just want to hack the foods and gold. Or give me tutorial how to hack this? Thanks in advance