Use gg script to modify the files.

syang

This is a demo that I use gg script to modifies the files of the game. Just a test.

I thinks it will be interesting if the script can read the data of game file.

But I success sometimes...

And I am curious about why sometimes I use io.read() and  maybe get nil /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

test.lua

15 minutes ago, syang said:

This is a demo that I use gg script to modifies the files of the game. Just a test.

But I success sometimes...

And I am curious about why sometimes I use io.read() and  maybe get nil /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

test.lua

its realy beautifull, but how does this work? I mean I read the script but I don`t understand it all, could you explain me please? I`m just a guy trying to develop my own skilz  and knowledge

thanks for reply.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, syang said:

Only in virtual space. Script run from GG context without root right, so you can not read game files from root mode.

I am curious about why sometimes I use io.read() and  maybe get nil

Learn LUA.

https://www.lua.org/pil/21.1.html

The call io.read("*line") returns the next line from the current input file, without the newline character. When we reach the end of file, the call returns nil (as there is no next line to return).

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

Only in virtual space. Script run from GG context without root right, so you can not read game files from root mode.

Learn LUA.

https://www.lua.org/pil/21.1.html

Thanks~~ I think I should learn more about lua  :-)

its realy beautifull, but how does this work? I mean I read the script but I don`t understand it all, could you explain me please? I`m just a guy trying to develop my own skilz  and knowledge

thanks for reply.

this is just a demo, I want to use it to test whether gg script can modify files, and the answer seems like yes.

Archived