Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

you need the h,s,d,f,e thing.  Not sure what it's called for the purple thing to show up. It's on the top right corner of the UI. If you look closely at AngelWolf's video he got all 5 shown and it need to be either all purple or all 0s if you can't find any purple thing.

So i spend 3 days searching and still no match for any purple highligh even with the h,S,D,F,E. What am I doing wrong.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:19 PM, AngelWolf said:

you can find their ID based on the game's assets, go to the apk and then go into assets/image and you'll find every current item there

and for your thing, it's hw_ship, or alternatively, we have a discord server where we have a dedicated bot to list every item we find in the game and it support search for such thing with either Item ID or Item Ingame Name or both, and type of search such as, starts with, includes, ends with

How do I join your discord server bro? 

13 hours ago, SlaynerX said:

you need the h,s,d,f,e thing.  Not sure what it's called for the purple thing to show up. It's on the top right corner of the UI. If you look closely at AngelWolf's video he got all 5 shown and it need to be either all purple or all 0s if you can't find any purple thing.

So i spend 3 days searching and still no match for any purple highligh even with the h,S,D,F,E. What am I doing wrong.

I hope it helps you, as a minimum requirement you must have 50 cookies, it is not editing the Qword value of spendCurrency, it is editing the selection, perhaps that is why it does not appear, I was in that error 

4 hours ago, twilight04 said:

I hope it helps you, as a minimum requirement you must have 50 cookies, it is not editing the Qword value of spendCurrency, it is editing the selection, perhaps that is why it does not appear, I was in that error 

I do have 60 + of each. i am still un able to find the highlight purple within the editing of address.

2 hours ago, SlaynerX said:

Tengo más de 60 de cada uno. Todavía no puedo encontrar el resaltado violeta en la edición de la dirección.

In the upper right corner, select there, and enable the options h,s,D,F,E and there you can see the address highlighted in purple 

Hi, I was using addCurrency and spendCurrency without any issues. Can someone help me with addCaps and spendCaps? Whenever I make search, it finds nothing.

11D;0D;Q 'addCaps':20, is it correct?

Basically, I am replacing addCurrency from video with addCaps, right? 

On 1/12/2024 at 2:37 AM, AngelWolf said:

nah, matter off fact, if they try to patch the function swap, it'll resulting the needs of 37 files to be modified and ****ed up game mechanics and beside, even if they do, i will deep dive the source code again and find it again lol, that's why i said function swap arent patchable for forseen future, i told them i will dissect the game if i need to and they brush it off lol

i believe it was 3 address above the Length value,
basically
0D;
0D;
0D; or 92479543123D; -3 (Item ID), if pointer searched with offset 0 will resulting 50+ matchs, and if it return 0 then its not the pointer or maybe it was architecture differences, NoFear did mention to add additional Offest to this to get the pointer, see my old post with the before the raw video tutorial, No Fear should say need additional pointer for it
5D: - 2
148D: - 1
13D; - length
0D; - divider
294753489754323D: - 4 byte of first 4 letters

This is known issue btw, where the architeture of different android changes how the game behave internally

Thank you. I've figured out what went wrong, I need to replace all the found result, not just the first one.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:37 AM, hanzo47 said:

Sorry guys, I'm really a noob at this app, I need to know if it's really possible to use the method in the new Christmas event to duplicate the Christmas balls using the NOX PLAYER emulator?

Don't duplicate the Christmas balls, it won't work.

Don't swap items, either.

Do swap addCurrency and spendCurrency functions. Read what I wrote a little before your post. Make sure to replace all found results. It might freeze the game sometimes, but you can get as much event sand settlement currency as you'd like, but not the Caps.

2 hours ago, SlaynerX said:

h,s,D,F,E has been select as per my original post. The highlight purple within the address did not appear.

Are you talking about Pointer Search? Tap and hold the address to get that extra menu.

On 1/15/2024 at 12:30 AM, wildZima said:

Hi, I was using addCurrency and spendCurrency without any issues. Can someone help me with addCaps and spendCaps? Whenever I make search, it finds nothing.

11D;0D;Q 'addCaps':20, is it correct?

Basically, I am replacing addCurrency from video with addCaps, right? 

for addCaps it is 7D because "addCaps" has 7 letters, the number that accompanies the first "D" will always be the number of letters that contains what you are going to search for 

2 hours ago, hanzo47 said:

When I use "spendCurrency" no results appear, is this normal?

It's not normal, you're doing something wrong. 

On 1/16/2024 at 5:48 AM, addonis said:

Does anyone know how to exchange objects? 

On this occasion I made it the Flying Dutchman, but you can do it with most items, you just have to know what its name is in the game files, for example the Arctic all-terrain vehicle is as polar_atv, I thought the Flying Dutchman was as "flying dutchman" but no, its name in the files is hw_ship, the polar bear can be changed if you put polar_bear, and something you should not forget, the value will not always be a fixed number, it changes, because the letters in each name are counted , example: polar_atv has 9 letters, so it would be 9D;0D;'polar_atv:20, hw_ship is 7D;0D;'hw_ship:20, polar_bear would be 10D;0D'polar_bear:20 as I said the number changes according to the number of letters that contains what you are looking for, I hope you understood me