Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

9 minutes ago, EL-MAX-1997 said:

Is there a way to increase the skills being already at level 100 Also, is there a way to level up pets?

This script i made had insta level for MC and Pets, just use it once and disable after. cuz it modifies a modifier and alot of stuff access it. activate it and do hunt after battle see if your pet max ( your level also affected means you also will be max level) and if so disable it.
Here the script

Day R Survival (#qtorfj0)

for perk points, there's a way to achieve massive amount but quite dangerous, because it also modifies a modifier and tends corrupts your save. Just look up in Page 17-18. 

Note: The perk point hack on Page 17-18 also modifies your level. soo yeah use on your own risk

Edited by die440

2 hours ago, die440 said:

This script i made had insta level for MC and Pets, just use it once and disable after. cuz it modifies a modifier and alot of stuff access it. activate it and do hunt after battle see if your pet max ( your level also affected means you also will be max level) and if so disable it.
Here the script

Day R Survival (#qtorfj0)

for perk points, there's a way to achieve massive amount but quite dangerous, because it also modifies a modifier and tends corrupts your save. Just look up in Page 17-18. 

Note: The perk point hack on Page 17-18 also modifies your level. soo yeah use on your own risk

Script not working after i turn on level instant to try to level up pet didn't manage to fight to get xp unaffected please fix it again

1 hour ago, BDYR said:

Script not working after i turn on level instant to try to level up pet didn't manage to fight to get xp unaffected please fix it again

works fine, version 732 btw
dunno why doesn't work for you

19 minutes ago, Suati97 said:

It has worked for me without any problems, thank you die for the script

Well, I have to add that it doesn't work in nox

well that's out of my reach, since i have no experience with emulators, i made the script on my phone so yea

9 hours ago, Helios13 said:

Btw when I say found out to be duping, it wasn't the system but a fellow player reporting him to mods because he was trading absurd amounts of crates which is impossible to begin with without duping 

So the best way to stay undetected is to just keep your main account's presence as low as possible in game. Don't talk. Don't brag. Don't trade much. Just stay invisible. It seems like they don't have an auto duping detection mechanism and I doubt they have the manpower to comb through every trade log. Your chance of getting caught is the highest is when you get reported. 

10 hours ago, die440 said:

i find something that might've been true, but till then it probably is.

So i did some quick test by swap item pointer directly. like let's say any pointer that points cloth will changed to beef can. 
and i mass dupe mi24 on test profile, like 1kk, and i swap the drop from ghsg and mi8 to polar fox and raven.

While polar fox shows the item version or i would say the actual polar fox, the raven just a textureless item and null.
I diassembled the mi24 and guess what. the polar fox added as item not pet, but not the raven, and i did another test. this time with pumkin pet, and it does works, it gave the pumpkin pet in item version with take option.

Conclusion
1. I believe raven's, TAKE option weren't added in Free Version or i would say there's no Raven at all just a loose base code if you have raven pet already available, you can use 5playru premium save and transfer it to free to test it out and i did its works fine in battle, so just a loose code probably, and in free version if you had raven cage and tries to open it, it'll just ask you to buy the premium version.

2. ANY event related pets are temporary. means The option to have them are only available on set time span. Right now the pumpkin pet is available to all player regadless version types till the event ends. But we'll see when the Halloween Update ended, do the TAKE option removed or not. Why this conclusion? Look Polar Fox, iirc it was 2021 Xmas event related pet.

3. Wolf, no needed to since it'll automatically available for you even in free version from encounter.

This is quite remarkable! Let's say we go back to a version where the 2021 Christmas event is still going on, would the polar fox be transformed into a pet rather than an item? Or is the event more likely based on real-time? Out of curiosity, I once install a version where the artic atv can be bought in store. The atv was there and when I updated it back to the current version at that time, it disappeared from the store. I did the same again, and the atv is back from the store. Maybe it'll be the same case for the fox?

3 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

So the best way to stay undetected is to just keep your main account's presence as low as possible in game. Don't talk. Don't brag. Don't trade much. Just stay invisible. It seems like they don't have an auto duping detection mechanism and I doubt they have the manpower to comb through every trade log. Your chance of getting caught is the highest is when you get reported. 

Correct but I wouldn't say stay invisible. You're right about doing minimal trades. Especially in your case that you're transferring from one account to another. Makes it so you look like having real trades in case they do random trade logs which I don't think they do lol.

26 minutes ago, Helios13 said:

Correct but I wouldn't say stay invisible. You're right about doing minimal trades. Especially in your case that you're transferring from one account to another. Makes it so you look like having real trades in case they do random trade logs which I don't think they do lol.

I just hope they would think I am doing a base moving multiple RPs. Hahahaha. 

4 hours ago, Skyrem22 said:

Does anybody know how to further preserve carcasses by simply changing the values of the fresh days of certain corpses or carcass? 

Terem + Cellar should make the carcass stay fresh about a year. should be enough. 

9 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

They have dupe detection mechanism, but it's easily can be bypass with changing the drop rate. Like say you wanted 500k of said item
if it craftable, change the drop result. if it from items like scrap. change the drop rate from the parent item. like diassambled kamaz iirc drops 400-600 scrap, change those to like idk your wish and then theres the scrap. i like having alot of scrap just because it's common item that we can have like KKK since its easy to get and shouldnt bring any no suspicious mark at all if they do check the account. and from here i can just take like 500k and then swap to any item i need.

Edited by die440

7 hours ago, Skyrem22 said:

This is quite remarkable! Let's say we go back to a version where the 2021 Christmas event is still going on, would the polar fox be transformed into a pet rather than an item? Or is the event more likely based on real-time? Out of curiosity, I once install a version where the artic atv can be bought in store. The atv was there and when I updated it back to the current version at that time, it disappeared from the store. I did the same again, and the atv is back from the store. Maybe it'll be the same case for the fox?

like i state, it probably is. we'll see in following xmas, if they decide to bring back polar fox. if not then yeah couldnt really do much beside backtracking your account to older version. more over can't do it on Online since server will check your version of the game. if outdated will ask you to update. for now get your pumpkin before it unobtainable. Hopefully we can find the pointer or somekind to retrieves these pets

2 hours ago, die440 said:

They have dupe detection mechanism, but it's easily can be bypass with changing the drop rate. Like say you wanted 500k of said item
if it craftable, change the drop result. if it from items like scrap. change the drop rate from the parent item. like diassambled kamaz iirc drops 400-600 scrap, change those to like idk your wish and then theres the scrap. i like having alot of scrap just because it's common item that we can have like KKK since its easy to get and shouldnt bring any no suspicious mark at all if they do check the account. and from here i can just take like 500k and then swap to any item i need.

Does their dupe detection mechanism detect and ban right away or it takes the system a certain amount of time to find the duped items?

5 hours ago, die440 said:

Terem + Cellar should make the carcass stay fresh about a year. should be enough. 

Would say that duping via craft is safest vs the usual drop freeze pickup method?