Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

Desde la actualización, esto aparentemente funciona ahora. Extraño. Nuestro equipo se dio cuenta de inmediato.

please some video, there are players who make many points, share how it is done

Most would get mad because of the scores, but it still keeps part of the game fun. :D

I showed in earlier post and tried explaining in detail but i havent made a video on it simply because its more time spent searching for combination data. When you get it, its not hard.

Be mindful that data might not be found on 1st try. Do some in game action so data changes and search again

someone to explain how to attack many times as in the picture? I modify the energy to 1 but I can not do more than 2 attacks

22222.jpg

Thats the part you have to learn. ;D 

Experiment and see what happens. I cannot tell all so all are on same page. You will get 

Only downside to artacking ao many times. It takes that long for your energy to regen. If you launch 10 movie monsters, it will take roughly 20hrs before you see 1 energy.  So use cautiously 

1 hour ago, XtremePushas said:

La mayoría se enojaría por los puntajes, pero aún así mantiene divertida parte del juego. :D

Lo mostré en una publicación anterior e intenté explicar en detalle, pero no he hecho un video sobre él simplemente porque es más tiempo dedicado a buscar datos combinados. Cuando lo obtienes, no es difícil.

Tenga en cuenta que es posible que los datos no se encuentren en el primer intento. Haga algo en la acción del juego para que los datos cambien y busque de nuevo

Esa es la parte que debes aprender. ;RE 

Experimenta y mira lo que pasa No puedo decir todo, así que todos están en la misma página. Conseguirás 

El único inconveniente de artacking muchas veces. Toma tanto tiempo para que tu energía se regenere. Si lanzas 10 monstruos de película, tomará aproximadamente 20 horas antes de que veas 1 energía. Entonces, usa cautelosamente 

Thank you! I do not complain but I would like to play as an equal

@XtremePushas Good Video, But Actually I Can't Find Anything Those Three Values In The Disaster Card Like 2/8/10, So, I Couldn't Find Them At All And I Have Tried This Hack With Magnetism Disaster Card And The Movie Monster Disaster Card Too But I Couldn't Find Anything From Those Three Values In Even Both Of Them

@XtremePushas Looks Like That You're The Only One Who Are Scoring Alot Of Points In Your Team And That's Why You Can Join Us In Our Club If You Want That, And This Is A Photo From Our Last War, And We Are Not In Any War Now And We Still About 10 Hours Now Until We Start The Next War And That's Why If You Want To Come To Join Us, So, Come And Join Us

Screenshot_٢٠١٨-٠٣-٢٧-٠٩-٢٧-١٣.png

Screenshot_٢٠١٨-٠٣-٢٧-٠٩-٢٧-٣٠.png

Edited by SimcityHacker

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, SimcityHacker said:

@XtremePushas Your Club Looks Like That You're The Only One Who Are Scoring Alot Of Points In Your Team And That's Why You Can Join Us In Our Club If You Want That, And This Is A Photo From Our Last War, And We Are Not In Any War Now And We Still About 10 Hours Now Until We Start The Next War And That's Why If You Want To Come To Join Us, So, Come And Join Us

Screenshot_٢٠١٨-٠٣-٢٧-٠٩-٢٧-١٣.png

Screenshot_٢٠١٨-٠٣-٢٧-٠٩-٢٧-٣٠.png

No... Our team, insanely high scores...

Edited:

See attached image...

IMG-20180327-WA0004.jpg