art of war 2 online

junior56269

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I played The Art of War on an old Amiga or Mac and loved it. When it came out for the PC (about '83, I think), I got it. I'd love to play it on my Android, can you post a link to it, I can't find it?

EDITED

I found a game called Art of War 2 Global Confederation (android.mob), but this is far from the game I played years ago and my virus app flagged it as a threat.

• Administrators

Actually, the one I was thinking of is called The Ancient Art of War. Even with the primitive graphics, it was fun (of course the VGA was far from primitive when it came out).

• 5 years later...

Art of war 3. I'm hacking this game. I can't increase the amount of gold and money and increase the price of the store ... but when I try to use gold or I'm hacking this game. I can't increase the amount of gold and money and increase the price of the store ... but when I try to use gold or money, it immediately erores the game.  If anyone knows the reason for the game please help

6 hours ago, Hosein132 said:

Art of war 3. I'm hacking this game. I can't increase the amount of gold and money and increase the price of the store ... but when I try to use gold or I'm hacking this game. I can't increase the amount of gold and money and increase the price of the store ... but when I try to use gold or money, it immediately erores the game.  If anyone knows the reason for the game please help

Game is server-sided. Any changes will not work.