Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeNav

CLASH ROYALE (SuperCell)

Game name: Clash Royale (supercell)

Play Store Link (if it's a paid application, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashroyale

Version: 2.0.7

What cheat? Health, xp, gold ...:  Gems and gold

Have you tried to cheat this game? What happened ?:  if I managed to change the value of gold and gems but when I made a purchase the game would recharge.

Comments:  help please!

@NoFear  @Enyby  @EliudRm  @sonik

2 hours ago, SeNav said:

Game name: Clash Royale (supercell)

Play Store Link (if it's a paid application, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashroyale

Version: 2.0.7

What cheat? Health, xp, gold ...:  Gems and gold

Have you tried to cheat this game? What happened ?:  if I managed to change the value of gold and gems but when I made a purchase the game would recharge.

Comments:  help please!

@NoFear  @Enyby  @EliudRm  @sonik

2 hours ago, Eliud said:

Hi, someone who can help us? please

to hack that game they need .
knowledge
desire
dedication
and a lot of passion.
and if someone tells you it is impossible.
look for this name
Evgeniy Bogachev

recently Russians hacked it ?

46 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

para hackear ese juego que necesitan.
conocimiento
deseo
dedicación
y mucha pasión.
y si alguien te dice que es imposible.
busca este nombre
Evgeniy Bogachev

Recientemente los rusos lo piratearon ?

hello brother, do you speak seriously ... and how can I find the hack? ?

There is no way you will hack clash royale or any other game that stores everything on it's servers with game guardian. Xmodgames has "Show rival elixir" which is helpful, but it's not worth taking the risk of getting banned as they do so for a while now.

Or well yeah become a real hacker like Evgeniy Bogachev and get searched by FBI just to get gems in a mobile game.

• Similar Content

• By Mrscripts
      Only Use Modded game guardian for it click here to download     Anti Ban updated Script here click here to download
         For password Of Script  click here

Added Features:
       Head Shot new is added in Lobby also in Game.
       No recoil Lobby Updated
      Wall Hack (In Game)
      Body Color (In Game)
      No Recoil (Multiple Option)
      Auto Aim (50m)

• By Mrscripts
      View File PUBG 18.1 Anti BAN Script || WALL HACK || AIMBOT || SPEED HACK || SUPER DAMAGE || 2020
      Only Use Modded game guardian for it click here to download     Anti Ban updated Script here click here to download
         For password Of Script  click here

Added Features:
       Head Shot new is added in Lobby also in Game.
       No recoil Lobby Updated
      Wall Hack (In Game)
      Body Color (In Game)
      No Recoil (Multiple Option)
      Auto Aim (50m)

Submitter Mrscripts Submitted 07/09/2020 Category PUBG  
    • By Avanish12
      Hello sir. Parallel space 64 bit os not working on mi note 7 pro. Please improve this apk. And some apk are not work in parallel space. Please update in parallel space. 
      [added 3 minutes later] Hello sir i want to hack mpl pro game apk. But it is not working in your apk parallel space and  gamrgurdain. Please hack this game Or sricp file and other types of hacking provides to me. 
      And some social media apk like instagram fb, etc. Please hacking tools or trick and website. 
      Please sir do fast thanks you sir. 
    • By apkjan
      Start playing Candy Crush Saga today – a legendary puzzle game loved by millions of players around the world.
      With over a trillion levels played, this sweet match 3 puzzle game is one of the most popular mobile games of all time!
      Switch and match Candies in this tasty puzzle adventure to progress to the next level for that sweet winning feeling! Solve puzzles with quick thinking and smart moves, and be rewarded with delicious rainbow-colored cascades and tasty candy combos!
      Plan your moves by matching 3 or more candies in a row, using boosters wisely in order to overcome those extra sticky puzzles! Blast the chocolate and collect sweet candy across thousands of levels, guaranteed to have you craving more!
      Download Candy Crush Saga Mod 

• By TheDroidDemon
      PAX3 ORBITAL REMIX APK (Updated:03-07-2019)
      - Custom Splash Screen
      - *Rocket* replaced *Missile*
      - Unsigned (Use APK SIGNER from PlayStore To Install)
      SCREENSHOTS BELOW:

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AOtMl9FofvcLJF-X1FdqPI7onpchHJcu
      * Let me know what you think i should add in the comments. *