help gameguardian 3.30

ninky

Question

tôi vào game và tìm giá trị nó hiện lên 1 thông báo rồi tự thoát game tôi đang cần sự giúp đỡ của admin giúp tôi sửa lại lỗi trên và khi vào game thì nó lại có 3 mục để lựa chọn mình đã chọn thử từng cái một nhưng 2 cái trên không tìm ra giá trị còn cái đưới thì lại lên thông báo như hình rồi thoát mình là người việt nam nên viết sai chính tả các bạn bỏ qua giúp mình

I go to the game and find the value it shows up a message and then exit the game I need help from admin to help me fix the error and when to enter the game it has 3 items to choose from I chose to try each But one of the two did not find value, and then the message is posted as the escape and the Vietnamese should spell misspelled you to help me.

Screenshot_2017-07-31-17-45-53.png

Screenshot_2017-07-31-18-03-00.png

2 answers to this question

The game may have one or two MAIN processess that store actual data, and one or two SUB processess that do other random things (like act as a booby trap).

Try each one by one, and see wich one you can find the value and modify value in that 

The one you said "did not find value, and then the message is posted as the escape"  probably is the sub process, leave it alone and try the other two.

Archived