Grand Prix Story 2

DoDevil

Name of Game: GrandPrix Story 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.paddock2_en 
Version: 1.5.7
What cheat? GP...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i can hack now
Comments: i can hack gold by sample 

**Now i can hack GP sorry for post a question when not try hard

6 minutes ago, JRXurvivor said:

Can I ask how to edit GP medals?

I have played an old version of it. (like 2 years ago, the first releases)

In that version, hacking was very easy.

Value type was: DWORD

and NOT Encrypted.

Just remember, if you have 30 money,  search for 300.

They used a very simple way to hide their values, just add a zero to the end.

Again, this was for first release of it, @DoDevil knows how to hack the latest version.

All of value in this game can hack by use DWORD

+ GP - I can't hack direct. But i can hack by edit value in Raffle to negative value

+ Money - can hack it by direct

+ Car Stat - can hack it when develop just search 3 value until have 6 value and wait finished, the value will show real 3 value like: 30;50;120;0;0;0 ... just edit and press ok

* you can hack D-Force and Boost by goto some of 3 value and scroll down to search the value 

+ Heart - can hack it by direct (in race)

+ Exp - can hack it by direct (in race)

but now i confuse about banana i try to hack it but failed and today very lucky my banana increse alway when use it (i think because new version). For other item i can hack with DWORD.

Now i try to hack Triangle, Circle and Square

• 4 weeks later...

Tried on version 1.6.2

I don't have success on hack GP Medals.

Tried encrypted values, normal value, unknown value, negative values on raffle screen, dword, auto, float, etc.

Gold, stats, and everything else is easy do hack (everything is dword)

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 7:13 PM, DoDevil said:

All of value in this game can hack by use DWORD

+ GP - I can't hack direct. But i can hack by edit value in Raffle to negative value

+ Money - can hack it by direct

+ Car Stat - can hack it when develop just search 3 value until have 6 value and wait finished, the value will show real 3 value like: 30;50;120;0;0;0 ... just edit and press ok

* you can hack D-Force and Boost by goto some of 3 value and scroll down to search the value 

+ Heart - can hack it by direct (in race)

+ Exp - can hack it by direct (in race)

but now i confuse about banana i try to hack it but failed and today very lucky my banana increse alway when use it (i think because new version). For other item i can hack with DWORD.

Now i try to hack Triangle, Circle and Square

I'm able to hack car stats (speed, acc, handling). But, I'm just curious how do you able to hack d-force and boost? Is it by enhancement parts or when developing new car? Or what kind of value that I choose?

13 hours ago, d0m1n1 said:

I'm able to hack car stats (speed, acc, handling). But, I'm just curious how do you able to hack d-force and boost? Is it by enhancement parts or when developing new car? Or what kind of value that I choose?

press goto on some of car stats you have and scroll down and look for your value ex: 20;20

• 3 months later...

Archived