Fuzzy search - "Label Compare" function

OK, I poorly explained what I want. 
I'll try again.

I propose to add the extension for fuzzy search. For its work, GG should be able to save several different versions of the list of search - label (2 or more). 
About the necessary operators... 
In fuzzy search, we need to add 2 functions: "Add label", "Compare with label" 

How it should work? 

For example, you have a game where items are stored in the cells of the bag. 
You can crack the code of the object located in the cell bags. But You don't know the ID of the items and their order in the list ID! 
You can exchange items between cells and to find the ID variable, using fuzzy search. 
You can also "weed out" the wrong variables using functions "changed - not changed." But most of all, you will get a lot of extra variables. 
Most of them are garbage (various counters of clicks in my case). They don't change, if You do not exchange objects in cells and are changed in the exchange. In this case "changed – not changed" search ineffective. ; ( 
In this case, the object ID will change only the code in another object and back again. 

My idea is the following: 
1. Put in cell item1 (e.g., sword) 
2. Copy the current search list to label1
3. Put in cell item2 (e.g., axe) 
4. Copy the current search list to label2
★ You can create more copies (labels) 
5. Put in cell item1 
6. Compare the current list with the label1 (each variable is compared to my old label1 value. If they are not equal, they are deleted from all lists. 
7. Put in cell item2 
8. Compare the current list with the label2
9. Repeat steps 5-8 until no variables will be small 
10. Select one of the variables and change 

Unfortunately, I have not found such a function in GG, I hope that it will soon add. 

I want to know Your opinion about this method of fuzzy search. Constructive criticism is welcome!

15 hours ago, Enyby said:

Just use usual search of value X.

I rewrite my Post. Maybe now you will understand what I mean...

• Moderators

Maybe when you choose "save values". You can choose 1,2,3,4... As the list number. So you can have multiple save lists going. 

Then add features to compare list with list. 

And either delete values or export values to another list? 

I think doing it this way will utilize options that exist and possibly easier to implement. 

It comes down to Enyby and if he sees it will be useful for MANY games, he'll consider it. 

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Maybe when you choose "save values". You can choose 1,2,3,4... As the list number. So you can have multiple save lists going. 

Then add features to compare list with list. 

And either delete values or export values to another list? 

I think doing it this way will utilize options that exist and possibly easier to implement. 

It comes down to Enyby and if he sees it will be useful for MANY games, he'll consider it. 

Thanks for the reply!

I wanted to describe a rough interface, advantages, disadvantages and examples of action... But I'm pretty limited by my translater... Even now I'm not sure that everything translated correctly =|

Archived