Question

Hello, I am using a Samsung Tab S (SM-T700) and for the past 3 months I have been having problems with time jumping and speed hacking in The Sims Freeplay game. 

At first, I thought maybe it was because of Kingoroot since it has been updated, so I replaced it with SuperSu Me and it still gives me the same problem. 

I used to be able to see upcoming quests and events in the game by time jumping and now (for the past 3 months) it has not been doing anything. 

Although, since the firmware on GG version 8.23.0 has been fixed, I am now able to speed back the game but not more than 600s. At 1,200s the game reconnects to the server every second (making me restart the whole speed hacking process) unless if I bring the speed hack under 1,200s. The speedhack at 600s time jumps per 10min which is too slow for me. I need the actual Time Jump feature to be fixed somehow for the game in order for me to be able to jump more than 24 hours of time in the game. 

I was wondering if someone can help me fix this issue and tell me what the problem could be. 

My SELinux has always been enabled and my Kernel is below the version 4.0. Therefore, I know those are definitely not the problem. 

I also do not believe it has anything to do with the fact that the game is protected since I used to be able to skip WEEKS of time in the game without any problem. Furthermore, there are a few people, today, who plays The Sims freeplay that are able to time travel using GG. So what can be the problem? I even tried rooting another device to see if the problem was my device itself and on my other device (which has never been rooted before) gave me the exact same problem. HELPPP!!

Screenshot_2017-04-13-10-47-21.png

Screenshot_2017-04-13-10-47-36.png

3 answers to this question

Archived