Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

2 hours ago, Rick123 said:

What values did you search, in order to modify the rank ? 'cause when i try to do it my rank gets canceled by the original one after a while, even after a restart

• Go to the arena.
  • Click "Battle".
  • Decide which one of the 3 opponents you'll battle against (don't click anything yet, just decide in your head).
  • That opponent will have 2 values (something like 100~150).
  • Do a Dword search for the latter value (150 in the example above).
  • The search will possibly turn hundreds of results, you will have to make sure GG is displaying all of them (top right corner) 'cause you'll have to edit every single one as I don't know of a way to narrow it down further. I never had it crash or anything when I edited all of them but if it happens to you just restart and try again.
  • Edit those values to something like 9999 (I haven't tested higher. The cap is 8999 so you don't need more).
  • Do the battle.
  • After the battle instead of being rewarded the value 150 in the example above you'll be rewarded 9999 instead.

I don't get it...

I enter 150 (for the example, the highest value between x~150), I got like 15 values, I edit all of them to 4000, freeze...

I finish the battle, and after the battle I get... 150. What's wrong plz? :(

The easiest way is to search for the value, surrender, battle again, and then search again. 

1. If its x-150, search for 150 and get a lot of addresses

2. Click surrender. * this uses up a sword but its the safest method of finding the correct address

3. Battle again. Refine your previous search with the new upper limit from the same difficulty.  So if it was x-150 before and now its y-148, search for 148. 

4. As long as you dont close the game, the address should remain the same. It's easiest to just do your 7 streak at once. 

If you get two numbers then one number is the the score and the 2nd number is the score if you have one of the bonus units. The 2nd number is the one that is sent. It will be 2x the first number if you have a bonus unit and the same if you dont.

Also since stats don't matter anymore, either do 7x beginner matches or use a team of 1 or 2 lvl40 + lvl 1 dancer/singer.

Edit: Oh and it seems like losing units makes a score a percentage of your max. So if you set your score to 1000 but lose a unit, the game will send a score of like ~900 or something like that. 

Edited by Randombot

I don't know GG very well, but on cheat engine you can "save" different values of different type of values, and maybe is what you need to change a  2 star unit to a 40+10 5 star units. Maybe there's a binary/byte/string type of value that have to be edited at the same time of the usual dword type of value. (Sorry for the bad explaination)

1 hour ago, Sundae said:

The setup required to connect emulator to desktop's CE is a hassle though.

It isn't. I'm messing with it right now and I was able to reproduce all I've been able to do so far with GG.

I just assumed that people were using GG because it could do the same stuff CE could. But if that's not the case then why not use the more powerful memory editor?

Edited by Jeronimous
typo

1 hour ago, Sundae said:

Cheat engine can see which address access the value (pointer), code inject, and searching by array of byte.
The setup required to connect emulator to desktop's CE is a hassle though.

Yeah, I've been able to use CE with an emulator as well. I have GG installed but find myself going to CE because it is a lot faster with searching values. I've been able to reproduce everything we can already do with GG but I for the life of me can't do what's been done in those videos. I've spent quite a bit of time looking at the CE and game screens trying different things. I'm gonna be sad if doing those things is super easy and I was off by a step or two in doing it.

3 minutes ago, Vashis said:

Yeah, I've been able to use CE with an emulator as well. I have GG installed but find myself going to CE because it is a lot faster with searching values. I've been able to reproduce everything we can already do with GG but I for the life of me can't do what's been done in those videos. I've spent quite a bit of time looking at the CE and game screens trying different things. I'm gonna be sad if doing those things is super easy and I was off by a step or two in doing it.

Have you been able to find any pointers?

For the life of me I can't find any pointers for anything. It doesn't matter how I search for it or what settings I use, I've tried everything I know about short of editing physical memory (which is beyond my knowledge).

That makes me suspect that Android itself is getting in the way and it's not something with CE or FE:H.