Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

On 2/11/2017 at 8:39 PM, Vashis said:

#) Get 999,999 Shards, Crystals:

1). At the same Level Up page, when you try to level up a character you will see how many, crystals/shards you will need to use.
2). Simply search for the value that you see on screen and then press the button to lvl up or down a hero. The value changes and so search for the new one until you have only 1 result.
3). Now using the tool modify the value to -999999.        !!!! Don't forget the -, otherwise it will not work and you will use your items instead.

For some reason, I can't get this to work. I have one result. Do I just type -99999 and press Yes? If so, it's not liking me :/

Edited by thathot1
Ooooookay... I'm an idiot lol

For people smarter/more interested than me:

Use the process described above + this info here to find how to modify the rest of the values using GG.

Fire Emblem Cheat engine hack (personal).png

Untitled.png

Edit: heads up, the Heart value can change if you have more than one of the same character. I heard it can be e5/e6 but my own testings gave me E4/E5.

Edit 2: remember you can use Windows's build in calculator in Programmer mode to convert these values from Hex to Decimals to use in GG.

Edited by Jeronimous

23 hours ago, Jeronimous said:

For people smarter/more interested than me:

Use the process described above + this info here to find how to modify the rest of the values using GG.

Fire Emblem Cheat engine hack (personal).png

Untitled.png

Edit: heads up, the Heart value can change if you have more than one of the same character. I heard it can be e5/e6 but my own testings gave me E4/E5.

Edit 2: remember you can use Windows's build in calculator in Programmer mode to convert these values from Hex to Decimals to use in GG.

So if I set line 9B...40 t0 end in 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00, my unit will become a 5 star unit, or Is it more complex than that?

1 hour ago, rxlph said:

So if I set line 9B...40 t0 end in 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00, my unit will become a 5 star unit, or Is it more complex than that?

You're almost right. It is just as simple as changing it to 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 yes, but that address will change every time you launch the game so you have to do a simple Hex calculation to find it.

To find the other memory addresses use the exact same step as described above but instead of calculating -60/-64 use these:

• nº Stars = -70 and -74
  • +x Level = -60 and -64
  • Hero level (1-40) = -58 and -5C
  • SP = -4 and -8
  • Max HP (only works until you restart the game and before you enter battles) = -24

Change the values according to the picture I posted above. In the tutorial we did a xor of the value we found to A, and that's the same A that's in the picture. So use the other values in the picture and change accordingly. (i.e. instead of "A" you'll put "5" to change the Stars and "FF 0F" to change your SP)

Edited by Jeronimous
better wording

3 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

You're almost right. It is just as simple as changing it to 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 yes, but that address will change every time you launch the game so you have to do a simple Hex calculation to find it.

To find the other memory addresses use the exact same step as described above but instead of calculating -60/-64 use these:

• nº Stars = -70 and -74
  • +x Level = -60 and -64
  • SP = -4 and -8
  • Max HP (only works until you restart the game and before you enter battles) = -24

Change the values according to the picture I posted above, they are Hexadecimal values and not Decimals meaning if you want a value of the number 10 you gotta put 0A, etc. Just put the numbers/letters like in the image above and you'll be fine.

Great, will try it out. Can this be done in GameGuardian or only Cheat Engine, and if CE how do I attach it to the game process, and do I search for hex values? Sorry, I'm new to this.

1 minute ago, rxlph said:

Great, will try it out. Can this be done in GameGuardian or only Cheat Engine, and if CE how do I attach it to the game process, and do I search for hex values? Sorry, I'm new to this.

Everything I've talked about is for GameGuardian (except the pic), I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about CE here. You can do everything we've discovered so far with GG, so if you really want to use CE for some reason shoot me a pm and I'll explain to you.

1 minute ago, Jeronimous said:

Everything I've talked about is for GameGuardian (except the pic), I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about CE here. You can do everything we've discovered so far with GG, so if you really want to use CE for some reason shoot me a pm and I'll explain to you.

So would I use the Windows calculator to convert 9B123038 to a decimal value?

28 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

• nº Stars = -70 and -74
  • +x Level = -60 and -64
  • SP = -4 and -8

Change the values according to the picture I posted above. In the tutorial we did a xor of the value we found to A, and that's the same A that's in the picture. So use the other values in the picture and change accordingly. (i.e. instead of "A" you'll put "5" to change the Stars and "FF 0F" to change your SP)

I think the star changer is just for looks and doesn't actually change the stats accordingly. I followed your steps and upgraded my 4 star Roy to 5 star. His stats didn't move. I leveled him up manually and he didn't gain any stats (just some SP). 

EDIT: I think the same for +x level as well

Edited by thathot1

13 minutes ago, rxlph said:

So would I use the Windows calculator to convert 9B123038 to a decimal value?

You should follow the guide @Jeronimous posted above, it is pretty understandable. 

This is what he posted.

All credits to @RandomBot

1. On the Hero page.
  2. Check that Hero's Heart (to favorite it).
  3. Open GG and do a byte search for 100 with the Heart checked.
  4. Uncheck the heart so its gray, then refine the GG search to 101.
  5. Repeat until you're left with 1 address. If you get 2 the one ending in 0 should be the correct one. (some units can't be found, idk why).
  6. Write down that memory address (the letters/numbers code before the 100/101 in GG).
  7. Hold click that address/value and choose "Go to address: XXXXXXXX". You'll be taken to a page with a lot of addresses. We'll need to find the right one.
  8. You'll need a Hex calculator. Windows's build in calculator in programmer mode has that. Note the Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin modes it can be changed to and change it to Hex. Don't touch anything else yet.
  9. Paste or write that memory address value (the one I told you to write down) into the calculator. Subtract -64 from it (like you would a normal calculator) and write down that value. Now repeat this step but instead of -64 subtract -60 and also save that value.
  10. (Those two new values you've found are the values that hold the "+x level" of the hero. You can change one value to A and another to 0 in order to get +10 but i feel like that might be more risky, so instead we'll use the calculator to xor one of the values to A.)
  11. In GG, on the list of addresses that's open, find those 2 new values in there (they should be next to each other and also about one screen of space above the initial value). Of the 2 address we are going to edit the one on the top.
  12. Click the address on the top to edit it and choose Dword. Write down that Dword value but don't change anything yet.
  13. In the calculator change the mode from Hex to Dec and then paste that Dword value there. Now change the calculator back to Hex and the value should now be in Hex.
  14. In the calculator press the button "Xor" then the button "A" and then the button "=", it will give you a new value. Change the calculator to Dec again (that will convert the new value) and then write down that value.
  15. In GG paste that new value in the place of the old one. Click yes to modify it.
  16. Everything is done! All you need to do now is to level up your character before closing the game so that your new +10 Hero will sync with the server and be saved forever.

All credits to @RandomBot

Just replace -64 and -60 with the value you need and A also with whatever value you need and that should be it.

8 minutes ago, thathot1 said:

I think the star changer is just for looks and doesn't actually change the stats accordingly. I followed your steps and upgraded my 4 star Roy to 5 star. His stats didn't move. I leveled him up manually and he didn't gain any stats (just some SP). 

I think this is correct, you can also check by sending units home (it should show I gain 11,000 feathers but I only get 0), I will try resetting to check if that changes anything.

edit: after changing stars and resetting the game, it will reset stars to previous value. I think there must be a way to send the star value to the server like leveling up does but not sure how yet.

Edited by yep_its_fenchai

2 minutes ago, yep_its_fenchai said:

I think this is correct, you can also check by sending units home (it should show I gain 11,000 feathers but I only get 0), I will try resetting to check if that changes anything.

I couldn't even send my Roy home. He has an X like Anna, Alfonse, and Sharena. Uh oh