Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

22 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

Have you been able to find any pointers?

For the life of me I can't find any pointers for anything. It doesn't matter how I search for it or what settings I use, I've tried everything I know about short of editing physical memory (which is beyond my knowledge).

That makes me suspect that Android itself is getting in the way and it's not something with CE or FE:H.

As far as i know,  android 4+ is the best os for using these kind of programs, android 5+ introduced some sort of protection of data. My experience come from MSA, where you were able to change all the data client-side on android 4.4 but on android 5+ you can't find those values anymore.

1 hour ago, Jeronimous said:

Have you been able to find any pointers?

For the life of me I can't find any pointers for anything. It doesn't matter how I search for it or what settings I use, I've tried everything I know about short of editing physical memory (which is beyond my knowledge).

That makes me suspect that Android itself is getting in the way and it's not something with CE or FE:H.

Not anything that works. Every time I feel I'm on the right track it never pans out. I've been able to change a few things but nothing that syncs with the server. Mostly just visual changes that mean nothing.

42 minutes ago, Rick123 said:

As far as i know,  android 4+ is the best os for using these kind of programs, android 5+ introduced some sort of protection of data. My experience come from MSA, where you were able to change all the data client-side on android 4.4 but on android 5+ you can't find those values anymore.

There was a 5th video released and it looks like they're using an updated version of Nox android emulator. It's the same one I've been using.

On 26/02/2017 at 5:34 PM, Randombot said:

See my post here to change merge values

To mods - If I'm not allowed to link to other sites, then just delete this post. 

That is perfect.

Thank you!

Edit:

If you allow me I'd like to elaborate on your tutorial for the people with less knowledge.

All credits to @RandomBot

1. On the Hero page.
  2. Check that Hero's Heart (to favorite it).
  3. Open GG and do a byte search for 100 with the Heart checked.
  4. Uncheck the heart so its gray, then refine the GG search to 101.
  5. (if you have or ever had more than one of the same unit the values can be 228/229 instead of 100/101).
  6. Repeat until you're left with 1 address. If you get 2 the one ending in 0 should be the correct one. (some units can't be found, idk why).
  7. Write down that memory address (the letters/numbers code before the 100/101 in GG).
  8. Hold click that address/value and choose "Go to address: XXXXXXXX". You'll be taken to a page with a lot of addresses. We'll need to find the right one.
  9. You'll need a Hex calculator. Windows's build in calculator in programmer mode has that. Note the Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin modes it can be changed to and change it to Hex. Don't touch anything else yet.
  10. Paste or write that memory address value (the one I told you to write down) into the calculator. Subtract -64 from it (like you would a normal calculator) and write down that value. Now repeat this step but instead of -64 subtract -60 and also save that value.
  11. Edit the value that you found with -64 (the one on the top) as a Dword to: 10.
  12. Edit the value that you found with -60 (the one on the bottom) as a Dword to: 0.
  13. Everything is done! All you need to do now is to level up your character before closing the game so that your new +10 Hero will sync with the server and be saved forever.
  14. (Those two new values you've found are the values that hold the "+x level" of the hero. You can change one value to A and another to 0 in order to get +10 but i feel like that might be more risky, so instead we'll use the calculator to xor one of the values to A.)
  15. In GG, on the list of addresses that's open, find those 2 new values in there (they should be next to each other and also about one screen of space above the initial value). Of the 2 address we are going to edit the one on the top.
  16. Click the address on the top to edit it and choose Dword. Write down that Dword value but don't change anything yet.
  17. In the calculator change the mode from Hex to Dec and then paste that Dword value there. Now change the calculator back to Hex and the value should now be in Hex.
  18. In the calculator press the button "Xor" then the button "A" and then the button "=", it will give you a new value. Change the calculator to Dec again (that will convert the new value) and then write down that value.
  19. In GG paste that new value in the place of the old one. Click yes to modify it.

edit: I've found the previous way of doing it (xor calculation) wasn't totally accurate so I'm explaining how to do it directly instead.

Edited by Jeronimous
elaborate

1 hour ago, Jeronimous said:

That is perfect.

Thank you!

Edit:

If you allow me I'd like to elaborate on your tutorial for the people with less knowledge.

1. On the Hero page.
  2. Check that Hero's Heart (to favorite it).
  3. Open GG and do a byte search for 100 with the Heart checked.
  4. Uncheck the heart so its gray, then refine the GG search to 101.
  5. Repeat until you're left with 1 address. If you get 2 the one ending in 0 should be the correct one. (some units can't be found, idk why).
  6. Write down that memory address (the letters/numbers code before the 100/101 in GG).
  7. Hold click that address/value and choose "Go to address: XXXXXXXX". You'll be taken to a page with a lot of addresses. We'll need to find the right one.
  8. You'll need a Hex calculator. Windows's build in calculator in programmer mode has that. Note the Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin modes it can be changed to and change it to Hex. Don't touch anything else yet.
  9. Paste or write that memory address value (the one I told you to write down) into the calculator. Subtract -64 from it (like you would a normal calculator) and write down that value. Now repeat this step but instead of -64 subtract -60 and also save that value.
  10. (Those two new values you've found are the values that hold the "+x level" of the hero. You can change one value to A and another to 0 in order to get +10 but i feel like that might be more risky, so instead we'll use the calculator to xor one of the values to A.)
  11. In GG, on the list of addresses that's open, find those 2 new values in there (they should be next to each other and also about one screen of space above the initial value). Of the 2 address we are going to edit the one on the top.
  12. Click the address on the top to edit it and choose Dword. Write down that Dword value but don't change anything yet.
  13. In the calculator change the mode from Hex to Dec and then paste that Dword value there. Now change the calculator back to Hex and the value should now be in Hex.
  14. In the calculator press the button "Xor" then the button "A" and then the button "=", it will give you a new value. Change the calculator to Dec again (that will convert the new value) and then write down that value.
  15. In GG paste that new value in the place of the old one. Click yes to modify it.
  16. Everything is done! All you need to do now is to level up your character before closing the game so that your new +10 Hero will sync with the server and be saved forever.

I did this and my Draug +1 turned to Draug +11. I'm an idiot. Is there a way to change it to make it one less?

6 minutes ago, thathot1 said:

I did this and my Draug +1 turned to Draug +11. I'm an idiot. Is there a way to change it to make it one less?

Try leveling him up and see if that fixes it.

Edit: in any case I highly doubt you'd ever get banned for it.

Edit 2: or just close the game before leveling up.

Edit 3: I'm an idiot. Just redo the process. Every time you do it you're rewriting the value, not adding to it.

Edited by Jeronimous

Just now, Jeronimous said:

Try leveling it up and see if that fixes it.

There is a way with another memory editing software but I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about that here.

Ahh, I just leveled him up so the +10 would show. He's 35 right now, I believe, so it'll be a while to level him up again lol

Thank you for the specific walkthrough! It was very helpful :)

20 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

Try leveling him up and see if that fixes it.

Edit: in any case I highly doubt you'd ever get banned for it.

Edit 2: or just close the game before leveling up.

Edit 3: I'm an idiot. Just redo the process. Every time you do it you're rewriting the value, not adding to it.

Okay, He went back to Draug +1. I'll just wait to level him up again to see what happens. If he goes back to +11, oh well, he'll be special lol