Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

9 minutes ago, thathot1 said:

I think the star changer is just for looks and doesn't actually change the stats accordingly. I followed your steps and upgraded my 4 star Roy to 5 star. His stats didn't move. I leveled him up manually and he didn't gain any stats (just some SP). 

I just did some testing and it works but I have noticed that in nature of doing the xor with only one of the values it can give you inaccurate results. So here's what you do:

• Instead of doing the xor calculation like in the tutorial, simply just change the 2 addresses like in the image I posted above (5 for the top one and 0 for the bottom) without any messing with the calculator.

9 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

I just did some testing and it works but I have noticed that in nature of doing the xor with only one of the values it can give you inaccurate results. So here's what you do:

• Instead of doing the xor calculation like in the tutorial, simply just change the 2 addresses like in the image I posted above (5 for the top one and 0 for the bottom) without any messing with the calculator.

Game crashed for me, gonna try again. 

Edit: It worked, hope it doesnt crash, gonna reset to check if it stays.

Edited by yep_its_fenchai

2 minutes ago, yep_its_fenchai said:

Game crashed for me, gonna try again.

It shouldn't ever crash. If it does you're in the wrong memory address. Make sure you're subtracting, not adding. Make sure you're editing as Dword.

Also I've updated the tutorial with the new, more consistent, info.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

2 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

It shouldn't ever crash. If it does you're in the wrong memory address. Make sure you're subtracting, not adding. Make sure you're editing as Dword.

Also I've updated the tutorial with the new, more consistent, info.

Nice! I am not subtracting, just changing the value :3 it worked. Thanks

Some questions...

1. why are your stats highlighted in green? my units are +10 but does not have the highlight.

2.Where you able to find out how to get lvl 40 5 star units back to lvl 1? (Maybe I should just change their Stars back to 3 from 5? mmm wonder if that could work)
3.Some units are not playing well with the 100 and 101 favorite and unfavoriting. Is there no other way for this? ʕ◉.◉ʔ ?

1 minute ago, yep_its_fenchai said:

Nice! I am not subtracting, just changing the value :3 it worked. Thanks

Some questions...

1. why are your stats highlighted in green? my units are +10 but does not have the highlight.

2.Where you able to find out how to get lvl 40 5 star units back to lvl 1? (Maybe I should just change their Stars back to 3 from 5? mmm wonder if that could work)
3.Some units are not playing well with the 100 and 101 favorite and unfavoriting. Is there no other way for this? ʕ◉.◉ʔ ?

I already posted that some units are different (E4/E5 which would make your search in GG be 228/229)

and I've already posted how you can change your level

On 2/26/2017 at 7:34 PM, Jeronimous said:

For people smarter/more interested than me:

Use the process described above + this info here to find how to modify the rest of the values using GG.

Fire Emblem Cheat engine hack (personal).png

Untitled.png

Edit: heads up, the Heart value can change if you have more than one of the same character. I heard it can be e5/e6 but my own testings gave me E4/E5.

Edit 2: remember you can use Windows's build in calculator in Programmer mode to convert these values from Hex to Decimals to use in GG.

So you're saying we have to manually input the stat values to match up with the Level+10?

EDIT: Nevermind. Once again, I'm an idiot. +10 does change the stats. Sorry lol

Edited by thathot1

2 minutes ago, yep_its_fenchai said:

I see, I missed that, for some reason my Marth went to lvl 41 lol.

do I need to put 1 on the result of -58 or in -5C ? I tried inverting it but he stays at lvl 41. I will see if restarting helps.

On the result that's at the top but honestly it shouldn't matter as long as one result is "1" and the other is "0".

btw your units can't be over lv 40 so it's most definitely going back to lv 1 when you restart.

Edited by Jeronimous

Video looks good.

What values do we go for to change individual stats though, since making them 5* is only visual (and allows unlocking of those abilities with SP). Still need to change stats to truly make them 5*.

Any progress into figuring out IDs for injecting into summons? E,g. every summon regardless of orb colour is Hector. Saw the youtube video that one guy made on it so it looks possible.

7 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

Video looks good.

What values do we go for to change individual stats though, since making them 5* is only visual (and allows unlocking of those abilities with SP). Still need to change stats to truly make them 5*.

Any progress into figuring out IDs for injecting into summons? E,g. every summon regardless of orb colour is Hector. Saw the youtube video that one guy made on it so it looks possible.

About the starring, he fixed it and you can change stars ranking BUT you need to level it up at least once to update the value, that is what I experimented.

The ID injecting looks cool. The Video may be modified but hopefully we can make it :D