• Administrators

1. Select only Anonymous regions can have problems. On some firmwares regions can be named differently and placed in other group.

2. In video skipped some part of actions. At ~3:50.

3. After hack gold and dynamite other resources can be get from vaults.

4. Usage memory editor in this way is very hard for novices: you scroll up and down and doing magic actions. Need more repeatable actions.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

1. Select only Anonymous regions can have problems. On some firmwares regions can be named differently and placed in other group.

2. In video skipped some part of actions. At ~3:50.

3. After hack gold and dynamite other resources can be get from vaults.

4. Usage memory editor in this way is very hard for novices: you scroll up and down and doing magic actions. Need more repeatable actions.

1: I understand, but that's out of my control.

2: Skipped an unnecessary part. Concept remained.

3: I made this video with the concept of not having to be repetitive. This is not meant for a novice to remain the same but to grow. I show how I made correlations between values I found in the editor and in game, and how they were correct when I attempted to modify them. And I shown you get them from vaults.

4. This video is meant for people to see what's going on and use their brains to understand it.

There are too many videos holding hands for people like children. Some children are ready to walk instead of crawl and seeing advanced(noob) ways of finding addresses might be just what they need. 

• Administrators

1. I advice do not change any regions set. Especially in video. It is only mess up newbies.

They forgot return it back and complain about "GG can not hack my game!!!111".

4. I know what you do in video, but it is complicated for me. You know where see and what search. Users see only as you scroll and make magic actions because they won't see your attention point. They see row with 3 values. They do not realize - you see only dword. And it is look like magic. Better be pointed to every thing with cursor. They do not see your point of attention.

Archived