Eternuim : Mage and Minions

Amoronix

4 hours ago, EichZen said:

Have you guys updated to 1.2.42 yet? The 920443943 still works but most of the address on my uploaded saved list have now shifted. You can still use the tags/name fields, if you have done them, for reference since they're still in the same line if you search the value again.

What does someone do to enter Trials? I always get a memory error, even the Windows Store version.

Hopefully your save file wasn't corrupted. I just played trials after I updated. 

Edited by harmbasi

1 hour ago, VortexInfinity said:

Can someone tell me how to hack gems in 1.2.42 pls

Good question. The old method doesn't seem to work. I tried with all types instead of just DWORD as well and no luck. 

Edited by harmbasi

1 hour ago, harmbasi said:

Hopefully your save file wasn't corrupted. I just played trials after I updated. 

So you managed to enter Trials then? Dang, I wonder what's really causing my issue. Fortunately, no save corruption has occurred.

I thought the cause would have been my massive amount of gold and gems.... how much gold and gems, do you have?

3 minutes ago, EichZen said:

So you managed to enter Trials then? Dang, I wonder what's really causing my issue. Fortunately, no save corruption has occurred.

I thought the cause would have been my massive amount of gold and gems.... how much gold and gems, do you have?

1.6bill gold/920mill gems. Only thing that comes to mind is, some variable was changed that got changed when you were messing around before. 

1 hour ago, harmbasi said:

1.6bill gold/920mill gems. Only thing that comes to mind is, some variable was changed that got changed when you were messing around before. 

That's gonna be hard to track back. *sigh

How about exp? Has it also been patched?

8 hours ago, VortexInfinity said:

Looking through file explorer file player.player.dat is the data of the player but it is in hexadecimal i cant read it

Yup, values are encrypted in the .dat file. Boo.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i just tested the gems, coins, and item stats are still working. I used the code that sb posted and it is still doable so hit it up, test the codes one by one or else you'll crack your account.