Eternuim : Mage and Minions

Amoronix

22 minutes ago, Schizzo said:

well i figured out changing item stats too ? thanks to the guys here for giving the codes on where to look up to.

Screenshot_2017-06-04-10-24-57-292.jpeg

How did you get the Experience bit?

Also, how did you manage to hack the level without the game crashing?

I tried but I failed. I cant seem to get any store gear with experience on it, though i can hack the stats, then refresh on the store and buy them with the hacked amount.

Is it luck based, on the "experience on kill"?

53 minutes ago, Trexox said:

How did you get the Experience bit?

Also, how did you manage to hack the level without the game crashing?

I tried but I failed. I cant seem to get any store gear with experience on it, though i can hack the stats, then refresh on the store and buy them with the hacked amount.

Is it luck based, on the "experience on kill"?

If you have a exp gear with high stats on it. You're in the right path, play offline gain some level, close the game. Open again and play online. The level should stick and will be saved in the server. 

I have found the answer.

Step 1: In GameGuardian, search for the dword value of 920443943.

Step 2: A list of around 111 to 115 values should come up. Try editing from the top, be sure to edit 1 at a time from 920443943 to 0, and click on every tab to see the changes. (If the level of your character changes, revert the changes as it will not work or may cause crashes) TIP: You only want the changes to be on the stats of the gear in the STORE. Other changes please revert to 920443943.

Step 3: Make sure you have played enough to unlock the Jewellery Crafting option. Once you have unlocked it, craft a ring/necklace with the attribute set to Experience. Craft 3 ring/necklaces and fuse them. You will have +2mil % experience on the ring/necklace.

Step 4: Equip and play on offline mode (Thanks to Schizzo) and enjoy

EDIT: Does not seem to work for me.....LOL

Edited by Trexox

9 minutes ago, Trexox said:

I have found the answer.

Step 1: In GameGuardian, search for the dword value of 920443943.

Step 2: A list of around 111 to 115 values should come up. Try editing from the top, be sure to edit 1 at a time from 920443943 to 0, and click on every tab to see the changes. (If the level of your character changes, revert the changes as it will not work or may cause crashes) TIP: You only want the changes to be on the stats of the gear in the STORE. Other changes please revert to 920443943.

Step 3: Make sure you have played enough to unlock the Jewellery Crafting option. Once you have unlocked it, craft a ring/necklace with the attribute set to Experience. Craft 3 ring/necklaces and fuse them. You will have +2mil % experience on the ring/necklace.

Step 4: Equip and play on offline mode (Thanks to Schizzo) and enjoy

EDIT: Does not seem to work for me.....LOL

To make things more easier search dword 920443943. Filter by 25, exclude #17 code as it is the champion lvl code. Edit selected to 0 this will give you the edited item stats in the store. Enjoy! 

• 2 weeks later...

The only memory ranges that are working for me currently are Ca: C++ Alloc (111 results) and A: Anonymous (1 result lol) when searching the dword value 920443943.

I did, however, find the gold and gems in A: Anonymous using Fuzzy Search.

On 6/5/2017 at 6:52 PM, Schizzo said:

To make things more easier search dword 920443943. Filter by 25, exclude #17 code as it is the champion lvl code. Edit selected to 0 this will give you the edited item stats in the store. Enjoy! 

About Line 17, editing it for me isn't changing a thing. I'm guessing it's not the same for everyone?

Scratch, it's because of the one and only Anonymous address that's interfering with the numbering. Once I unchecked Anonymous, everything is as you mentioned.

Edited by EichZen
Extended post

@Schizzo

So I've noticed that actually saving the list of 111 codes of this values stays the same even when restarting the game and loading the same list. So far I've only tested the first 25 addresses and line 17,as you mentioned, really is the one that affects the Char Level and Line 23 affecting Jewellery crafting always resulting in a level 70 ring/necklace.

I can't seem to find the line for those crafting though which results in massive experience and damage like you have had. I did only play around the first 25 out of 111 lines, though. Do you have a saved list too?

Here's my saved list of the 111 addresses:

com.makingfun.mageandminions.txt

You can find/copy your saved GG list in /sdcard/notes

Line 13 = Gem mod - Edit value to 0, your gem quantity will go up a lot, socket, then revert value back to 920443943, results in a lot of gems

Line 17 = Char Level

Line 23 = Level 70 ring/necklace crafting

Edited by EichZen
where to find save list

I'm in the same boat. I got Gems/ Gemstones/ Gold all figured out. Just can't get the high stats on items as some guys have shown.

My list is not in the same order as above. Filtering by 25 includes my gold/gems values too. 

Update: @EichZen I downloaded your save for GG. It works, in terms of your named fields are the same on mine. @Schizzo can you please upload your saved list? 

Edited by harmbasi

Blehhh. Maybe it's because I'm a first time user of GameGuardian but I can't seem to get this to work. The closest I've gotten is a negative dword which when changed sets Gems to 0 and a positive that also set it to 0. This was when trying to follow a video.

Tried searching for dword 920443943. One of them when changed to 0 raised both gold and gems to some super high value, but when trying to buy anything was told not enough gems.

Any tips or just keep trying until I stumble across it?

Though it's good to know it still works if you can manage it and to think, I almost went legit.

Edit: The gemstone method with line 13 works. Line 5 only temporarily changes gem and gold as a visual change. Trying to use it and actually succeeding tends to result in a negative number when you change the value back. I can't get anything from a fuzzy search to stick. Still only get 0

Edit2: For the fuzzy search, missed the part about having both set to 0. Did a level, quit and saved. Worked.

Edited by JerryHatrick
Additional information x2

12 hours ago, JerryHatrick said:

Blehhh. Maybe it's because I'm a first time user of GameGuardian but I can't seem to get this to work. The closest I've gotten is a negative dword which when changed sets Gems to 0 and a positive that also set it to 0. This was when trying to follow a video.

Tried searching for dword 920443943. One of them when changed to 0 raised both gold and gems to some super high value, but when trying to buy anything was told not enough gems.

Any tips or just keep trying until I stumble across it?

Though it's good to know it still works if you can manage it and to think, I almost went legit.

Edit: The gemstone method with line 13 works. Line 5 only temporarily changes gem and gold as a visual change. Trying to use it and actually succeeding tends to result in a negative number when you change the value back. I can't get anything from a fuzzy search to stick. Still only get 0

Edit2: For the fuzzy search, missed the part about having both set to 0. Did a level, quit and saved. Worked.

When you do a fuzzy search and then keep doing the change/ unchanged method and get down to about 100 results, start by removing the last digit of the value. You'll notice that when you change a certain one, gems will go to 0. Revert that change back BUT remember that variable. Now keep going through the list, you'll have another variable that will also end up changing gems to 0. NOW, once you have 2 variables that change your gems, change the value of BOTH of those variables to 0. This will give you about 920mill gems.

Untitled.png

Edited by harmbasi

Have you guys updated to 1.2.42 yet? The 920443943 still works but most of the address on my uploaded saved list have now shifted. You can still use the tags/name fields, if you have done them, for reference since they're still in the same line if you search the value again.

What does someone do to enter Trials? I always get a memory error, even the Windows Store version.

Edited by EichZen
alt term