Sniper Arena help needed

geribaldi

Name of Game:  sniper arena
Game Version: 0.6.9
Name of Cheat: memory hack
Search type: double and float

After months i played sniper arena again. I thought the game is completely serverside but it seems with new features of gameguardian there is something possible.

I tested something with weapon power and it worked. Dont use to high values.

I tryed to make me unkillable but i havnt luck because i have not enough knowledge. It must be possible because there are other cheaters i cant kill.

If anyone from you have more skills with memhacking please look inside the game and help against the "damn cheaters" :4_joy:

Edit: @Enyby sometimes it shows me only float values after a autosearch and the next time float and doubles (screen) for the same value i searched. What can it be?

Also few times the game crashes. I think cause of freezed values. Is there any way i can do against crashes?

Is there any way that you can give a look into that game? Its russian ;)

Screenshot_20161121-093432.png

Screenshot_20161121-092923.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, geribaldi said:

sometimes it shows me only float values after a autosearch and the next time float and doubles (screen) for the same value i searched. What can it be?

Coincidence. I think engine use Double for internal calculation some values. Sometimes it have same value as you search. Sometime - not.

If it be game usage for store data then it must be persistent. But it not true. Then, I think, it is only coincidence. You can add found Double to Saved list for watch how that values changes on game.

Also few times the game crashes. I think cause of freezed values. Is there any way i can do against crashes?

No. If you change game internal values it can crash. For example array have 16 elements. Index of array have values 6. You freeze it. But array changes to size 5. Your index now out of bounds. Program access to it and get invalid data. For example pointer. It try use it and get segmentation fault. It cause game crash.

Is there any way that you can give a look into that game?

No. I do not have time to investigate every game. Even for GG I do not have enough time. I work only on weekend for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.