What is fuzzy search used for, and how to use it?

Exotik82

So I've been wondering for a long time what is fuzzy search and how to use it but I couldn't find a tutorial on how to use it. So can anyone please explain to me what it is and what it does? Thanks! Btw I do know that it is used when you don't know the exact value of something like health,nitro,etc. But idk how to use it

• Moderators

You have a value that is unknown. 

So you begin an a fuzzy/unknow search. 

The value changes. 

You can now to unknown value changed, increased or decreased.  So if hp went down, you can start with Unkown decrease. 

Everytime value goes down you do a unknown decreased. If value doesn't change do unknown unchanged. When it goes up, do unknown increased search. 

That's the basics to it. 

If after doing that method of search and you didn't find the value, then try doing the opposite. Everytime hp decrease, unknown increase. Because hp might be related to dmg taken so you keep searching for that. 

If after that it doesn't work, everytime hp changes do unknown value changed.  This can take a very long time.  Do as many value unchanged searches with this method. 

I used hp as example, obviously applies to any value  you are looking for. 

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Oh ok thanks! I was just thinking, can't you use it to fly in games? Like games that don't let you jump. Anyways thanks a lot. One more question, what happens if there is still a lot of results? Do I just keep searching? Thanks!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Exotik82 said:

Oh ok thanks! Also can you test out if it is possible to fly with fuzzy search please? 

Depends on the game. 

But you potentially could. Basically keep fuzzy searching the height of your character. I did this with Ninjump Dash.  I find the location of my character on the map fuzzy searching and edited it so I went straight to the finish. 

Yea, I tried it on Call of Mini:Zombies, I just kept going up and down on some stairs(don't think nasty now... xD) but I only went up a little bit,not like sky high :( dang I wanted to get high,it was been my dream since I was 3 xD

Archived