Need an easy to read/use GG tutorial

Sysadmin

will prolly have it done around the same time i get the skin done, Had a crap ton of stuff typed up and started to work on some images to make an image tut as well and boom, pc crashed and i didnt get to save anything so now im a little too disappointed to work on it. but i will get it done unless someone else does before me.

• Administrators

will prolly have it done around the same time i get the skin done, Had a crap ton of stuff typed up and started to work on some images to make an image tut as well and boom, pc crashed and i didnt get to save anything so now im a little too disappointed to work on it. but i will get it done unless someone else does before me.

Lame :(

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

• Administrators

Fatal, I'll get someone else to do it, because your doing the site, and I don't want to have you do everything. I want to let you relax lol.

Pernicious, maybe you can write it?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

• Administrators

I have finished a sample video on "how to" for GG tut. i'll be making our official youtube channel soon and add some hacking video tut.

I'll be posting GG guide soon. at the same time all other hack vids so stay tune. ;)

Sounds good :D