Bug Report

exynoz

Boss d2, i noticed a couple of bugs.

1. If i edit others or my posts, the smiley thing ":)" gets edited to a long link(?) and after editing the post it goes to bug number 2 (below).

2. If i edit a title, for example adding [REQ](yeah, there is a control for that and i just noticed a couple of days ago:D) their posts gets wrecked. For example they posted

Then after i edited the title or post it turns to

<br><br>123</br></br>456

Then the 789 and so on goes away.

It all happens when using tapatalk or web view. I know br is break etc but i think those appearing when editing is a bug of some sort. I edited a thread which resulted to that and fortunately the thread starter saw my pm regarding it and edited his post. I hope it gets sorted out. Cheers! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Administrators

Hello,

Both bugs are from Tapatalk. The first one I actually noticed a while ago, and reported to Tapatalk. The second....Tapatalk cannot find. If you have steps to reproduce it, please post it here.

Hello,

Both bugs are from Tapatalk. The first one I actually noticed a while ago, and reported to Tapatalk. The second....Tapatalk cannot find. If you have steps to reproduce it, please post it here.

Okay sir. I'll do that this afternoon. It's 6:05am and i haven't slept yet :D

Boss, i failed to replicated the problem. Maybe it needs more words inside the thread rather than posting "Test post 1" and so on or maybe it was fixed or something? I'll post here if i'll come across that problem again.

Cheers!