Sign in to follow this  
silentspawn

.Sims free play (money and lp)

Is this still work in the latest update?? Thanks!

Is this still work in the latest update?? Thanks!

yes its still working

Hmm, is it ok if i Move this to VIP+?

Hmm, is it ok if i Move this to VIP+?

if u want.ur admin not me

what or where is this supermarket?

Not sure but i think it's at the far right side of the map.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

u can make it in any shop that is used to sell stuff.only supermarket is best for it but u get it in lvl 12 i think

i don't understand what you are saying about how the cheat works. Can it be done with just a promotion shop? What is gg? please clarify

i don't understand what you are saying about how the cheat works. Can it be done with just a promotion shop? What is gg? please clarify

yes u will use any ingame market that is in ur city.put item in cart and look for cart value and continue till u have few results and then change it like Iwe said on start of this topic...

hello i have a modded sims app this app starts u off with more simoleons and lifepoints than u will need and u dont have to be rooted as u wont be editing any values watch my vid.the download for the modded apk is in the description

**video**

http://adf.ly/ENl5i

Thank you so much for this!! i've been beating my head against the wall trying to find a cheat that works! I had to use Gamecih to do this since I can't get gameguardian to do anything but auto close. But I did the exact steps you posted, and I now have one hundred million simonleons!!! bwah ha ha! also one hundred million lp. ;) Much thanks to ya!!

Thank you so much for this!! i've been beating my head against the wall trying to find a cheat that works! I had to use Gamecih to do this since I can't get gameguardian to do anything but auto close. But I did the exact steps you posted, and I now have one hundred million simonleons!!! bwah ha ha! also one hundred million lp. ;) Much thanks to ya!!

Ur welcome :)

not working anymore. i tried this but on my 3rd search in gg no results appeared