Grim Soul RPG Item Hack Script ( Final Update ) Final

(7 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

This will be the last script update for this game
(Please read "About This Update")

Script Functions : 

90% Items of the game Hack --> This Function change almost all items ingame to the selected item in the script
If u want to restore all items ingame just selectRESTORE " in the Item Menu
(NOTE : Some Items Isn't available so u may get another Item)
 *     Fast ► means just select the item and u good to go 
 *    Slow ► means it will search again for it it may take a while then the next time it will be Fast► (Info for ingame combats)

ALL ITEMS OBTAINED ARE PERMANENT

Max Stack [ON/OFF] --> All items amount are Maxed (farming).
Free Crafting [ON/OFF] --> Craft Items with no Requirement.
Weapon Split [ON/OFF] --> Split weapons and items that normally doesn't split.
Unlock Maps [ON/OFF] --> Unlock all events and secret maps.
Free Assemble [ON/OFF] --> Assemble building with no parts.
• Free Upgrade Tier [ON/OFF] --> Upgrade tier like kennel / altar .. (SANCTUARY WITH/OUT Script upgrade GIVES BAN ! *trap* ).
Instant Level 200 [ON/OFF] --> Go gather anything / somthing that gives u exp and u'll be permanant lvl 200 Use it just one time.
Unlock Blueprints [ON/OFF] --> All blueprints are available to craft.
Instant Travel [ON/OFF] --> Walk in map takes 1 sec.
Max Durability[ON/OFF] --> Max Durability.
• Damage Hack -->
Please Attack any enemy befor use or the script will crush
Update Items --> This will generate another script with the new Item   
    ( Require dump.cs of the latest update of the game & the Original script [this script]

How to ? --> https://youtu.be/Gn3a3X5J43A

About This update
I will no longer be updating my script, it is important to me that you understand that this decision was made for personal reasons. As a farewell gift, I have left my final code commented and open source, which you can use and modify as you see fit.
Any error or crash won't be updated , Try to fix it yourself.
~Update Items function will help starters to reupdate the script

CREDITS : ALL BY ME AKA XEKEX

Edited by XEKEX
Update

What's New in Version Final   See changelog

Released

~Dump.cs Generated by "il2cpp dumpper" is recommended.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank for the script ❤️

But idk sometimes the cheat doesnt work and so on, there must always be one of the cheats that doesnt work. i use emulator btw.

2 hours ago, Papoycore said:

Thank for the script ❤️

But idk sometimes the cheat doesnt work and so on, there must always be one of the cheats that doesnt work. i use emulator btw.

I recommand using rooted device , sorry for the inconvenience but i'm just using 32bit rooted device and I can't test the script on other devices

15 hours ago, XEKEX said:

I recommand using rooted device , sorry for the inconvenience but i'm just using 32bit rooted device and I can't test the script on other devices

nvm, I changed to the 32 bit version and the script work perfectly <3.

but the game got freezes every 10/15 minutes (i think) when using the item hack, do u know how to fix it? Thank u.

37 minutes ago, hhhhqwertyuio said:

Please how do I hack crafting points through item hack

crafting points isn't an Item I'll add it in the next update

Sir, I have a question.. is there any chance my acc will get banned if I activate the FlowVipController? 

I followed the badcase tutorial and changed the dump.cs file to lua using your tool and I was surprised that we were able to hack almost anything.

Im just curious 😋

1 hour ago, Papoycore said:

Sir, I have a question.. is there any chance my acc will get banned if I activate the FlowVipController? 

I followed the badcase tutorial and changed the dump.cs file to lua using your tool and I was surprised that we were able to hack almost anything.

Im just curious 😋

Not sure but some functions might give ban for example Poker, Sanctuary, Invite boxes
try on unlinked acc if it get ban then delete data and start again

Thanks my friend for your work 

I've one question how to speed up crafting & cooking some items teke 24 hours example <coloerd gold>

And yes I have re-start game 3 time with both Lua 32b 64b but split weapons and fast travel didn't work

8 hours ago, hhhhqwertyuio said:

What is the use of this item

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٢٠١-٠٢٣١٢٥.jpg

Is money hackable?

The money in the game is now stored on the game server, when you try to hack it, the server then checks it and returns this value or breaks your save. -5play

On 1/29/2023 at 9:53 AM, Papoycore said:

nvm, I changed to the 32 bit version and the script work perfectly <3.

but the game got freezes every 10/15 minutes (i think) when using the item hack, do u know how to fix it? Thank u.

How do you change the game to 32-bit?

18 hours ago, hhhhqwertyuio said:

How do you change the game to 32-bit?

use 32 bit emulator

Used that script for 4 days, got everything possible items/etc from it, followed the instuctions and didn't used "• Free Upgrade Tier [ON/OFF] --> Upgrade tier like kennel / altar .. (DON'T USE IT ON SANCTUARY IT GIVES BAN ! )" but after i got the last missing item(you can't get it from that script) to upgrade that sanctuary to lvl 3 my account got banned, maybe it helps someone. I'm not wasting my time to start again.

On 1/28/2023 at 8:38 PM, Papoycore said:

Thank for the script ❤️

Same for me on samsung android 13

50 minutes ago, Alessa- said:

Thanks dor that, but how you doit hook function enum like item hack 

Can you explain ?

• its a field pointer sweap
• in grim soul they use pointers in the field values , 
• "somthing"ScriptNode classes and entity are the main classes for almost every object in the game,
• game functionality is based on tables similar to lua ,
• every item , event , actions etc are just strings , similar to Decision Trees Games ( in 3d ) 
• stringlinear.json file will be helpful in creating a powerful script for grim soul
•( many traps set for hackers such as poker , sanct.. , friend chest keys etc)
•you can use pointer sweap in many cases , il2cpp patching is powerful ( you can search for ENUM and lookup what methods / fields use these ENUM and patch them )
•you can patch echeckwall method etc using ENUM values to build upon anything including outside your home 
•pet rarity , gender , color is used by somthing ScriptNode you can patch it using ENUM
• Error handdler in the game is based on ENUM also, 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 etc same for Echeck wall foundation etc the response should be OK enum , 
• you can exploit error handling to unban or manipulates requestes server-side ( I guess ) 
• igrim class will hold all the server-side data and encrypted data 
• hooking ENUM for il2cpp patch u need to use stringlinear.json file to get the offset of string in CB region 
• patch : use LDR to load the string pointer into a register then BLX to call a function that use string as parameter * use with caution *  ( Not recomanded in grim soul since its heavy depending on strings, most of the time it crash for me )
gg alloc memory will crush the game ( idk why )

Edited by XEKEX

Last thing I forget to mention , 
the company of grim soul changed and the dev are patching it's inner function and method etc , 
the game became more depending on LIBC -- and this open the usage of FRIDA , and hacking became more easy ( frida will reclone libil2cpp and perform trampoline hook on every class , method etc ) editing libil2cpp dynamiclay real-time and require no knowladge of assembly language , all you need is basic level of node js code or python ,

here is a tamplete I wrote for hooking il2cpp with FRIDA that work on grim soul

var lib = Module.findBaseAddress('libil2cpp.so');
function awaitForCondition(callback) {
    var i = setInterval(function () { 
      var addr = Module.findBaseAddress('libil2cpp.so');
        if (addr) {
            clearInterval(i);
            callback(+addr);
        }
    }, 0);
  }

Java.perform(function () { // this will get the base adderess of il2cpp
      awaitForCondition(function (base) {
          lib = ptr(base);
          if (lib != null) {  
            console.log('lib = ',lib) // this will print the start address of il2cpp in memory

}})
  })
// copy and paste the code below for multiple method hooks or create a function that does this
  Interceptor.attach(lib.add(0x1C665E0),{ // change the 0x1C665E0 to the offset of method and the function is hooked ( RVA or Offset in dump.cs)
    onEnter: function(args){ // time = 0 when the method is called
     // console.log('args : '+args[0]) arg[0] = R0 (they are the registers in CPU I guess)
    },
    onLeave: function(retval){ // return value of the function
     // console.log('retval : '+retval)
      retval.replace(ptr(0x0)) // this will replace the return value to the one you want
    },
    })

--> FRIDA
--> Tuto on how to use FRIDA on il2cpp games
you can call any function in the il2cpp with it with the parameter you want.

Edited by XEKEX

14 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

Last thing I forget to mention , 
the company of grim soul changed and the dev are patching it's inner function and method etc , 
the game became more depending on LIBC -- and this open the usage of FRIDA , and hacking became more easy ( frida will reclone libil2cpp and perform trampoline hook on every class , method etc ) editing libil2cpp dynamiclay real-time and require no knowladge of assembly language , all you need is basic level of node js code or python ,

here is a tamplete I wrote for hooking il2cpp with FRIDA that work on grim soul

var lib = Module.findBaseAddress('libil2cpp.so');
function awaitForCondition(callback) {
    var i = setInterval(function () { 
      var addr = Module.findBaseAddress('libil2cpp.so');
        if (addr) {
            clearInterval(i);
            callback(+addr);
        }
    }, 0);
  }

Java.perform(function () { // this will get the base adderess of il2cpp
      awaitForCondition(function (base) {
          lib = ptr(base);
          if (lib != null) {  
            console.log('lib = ',lib) // this will print the start address of il2cpp in memory

}})
  })
// copy and paste the code below for multiple method hooks or create a function that does this
  Interceptor.attach(lib.add(0x1C665E0),{ // change the 0x1C665E0 to the offset of method and the function is hooked ( RVA or Offset in dump.cs)
    onEnter: function(args){ // time = 0 when the method is called
     // console.log('args : '+args[0]) arg[0] = R0 (they are the registers in CPU I guess)
    },
    onLeave: function(retval){ // return value of the function
     // console.log('retval : '+retval)
      retval.replace(ptr(0x0)) // this will replace the return value to the one you want
    },
    })

--> FRIDA
--> Tuto on how to use FRIDA on il2cpp games
you can call any function in the il2cpp with it with the parameter you want.

Yes frida is good can doti real time 

But must have pc 🥶

Just now, Alessa- said:

Yes frida is good can doti real time 

But must have pc 🥶

you can install frida server on mobile using frida application and use termux (it's complicated but still possible to run it with just you phone)

12 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

you can install frida server on mobile using frida application and use termux (it's complicated but still possible to run it with just you phone)

Can run ? Maybe only run script but cant doit editing il2cpp dynamiclay realtime

Edited by Alessa-