Pixel Gun 3D Zoom Hack 2.0.0

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Contact me on discord: User123456789#6424

Youtube demo:

PG3D Zoom Hack Demo - YouTube

This is a simple zoom hack for pixel gun 3d. It lets you zoom in and out. It's not very useful, but it was fun to make and hopefully will be fun to use.

Both the script and the way I found this hack are inspired by @Platonic.

This script was made on a 64bit device for version 22.5.0. I don't know if this will work on version 22.5.1 or on armv7 devices. Please tell me if it does or not!

Sometimes, multiple values are found. If you want only one value to be found, try running the script when the game is around 5-60% loaded.

Enjoy!

I used this to make an xray hack! Download it here:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/3060-pixel-gun-3d-xray-hack/

Edited by HorridModz

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

-Made script less likely to give multiple values

-Made script more likely to work

-Improved UI

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You found the value. Not me. If i didnt find it no need for give me credits in any way. All i care about is for others to find their own values. Credits only needed if you implemented values in the script that someone else found. Or if you take a specific block of code from another script in to yours. Things like that.

I just tried your script but it doesn't work. Using 64bit. Thoughts why?

1 hour ago, Platonic said:

You found the value. Not me. If i didnt find it no need for give me credits in any way. All i care about is for others to find their own values. Credits only needed if you implemented values in the script that someone else found. Or if you take a specific block of code from another script in to yours. Things like that.

But I used your tutorial to make it :). If you don't want credit, I can remove it.

Here is the zoom value: -4,436,591,651,086,925,824 Qword in anonymous region

Maybe this script only works on my device. I will attach a picture of the values near zoom value for me.

Screenshot_20220701-164714.png

1 hour ago, Platonic said:

I don't want you to have to go through a lot of effort, but if you don't mind maybe you could find the zoom value and send me a picture, and maybe we could see if the memory changes based on device?

By the way, I am on version 22.5.0. You're probably on 22.5.1. You can download 22.5.0 here:

com.pixel.gun3d_22.5.0-192077_minAPI19(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com (1) (mediafire.com)

I was on 22.5.0 when trying, installed your apk but says to update. If a value is 1.0 and the one next to it is a bunch of random looking float values then you really don't want to make it a qword search based on personal experience this search usually doesn't work out for most. The value isn't always 1.0 either. I just tried. 

Screenshot_2022-07-06-10-48-17-249_com.pixel.gun3d.jpg

On 7/6/2022 at 5:18 AM, Platonic said:

I was on 22.5.0 when trying, installed your apk but says to update. If a value is 1.0 and the one next to it is a bunch of random looking float values then you really don't want to make it a qword search based on personal experience this search usually doesn't work out for most. The value isn't always 1.0 either. I just tried. 

The qword and dword value in that address are the ones I search for. IDK how qword and dword values are generated, because it's obviously not a direction variation of float and qword (because there are thousands of float 1.0 values, but the dword value comes up hundreds of thousands of times, and the qword only comes up 1-4 times).
All I know is that the values stay the same whenever I load the game on 22.5.0 with a 64bit device.

As for the force update, you have to go into google play games and switch your pixel gun 3d account to a new one. You must have been using 22.5.0, because this screen means your player data has data past 22.5.0.

On 7/6/2022 at 5:18 AM, Platonic said:

Thanks for finding the value yourself! What do you mean, the value isn't always 1.0? The value may change sometimes when the game actually changes zoom itself, but on the loading screen, in the lobby, and in matches, this shouldn't happen. For me, it is always 1.0.

By the way, you can still play with zoom on the force update screen. That's all that is really necessary.