BadCase's Telegram Bot 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

This is a full featured Telegram bot powered by Game Guardian using the Telegram API with numerous features found in other popular Telegram bots such as Rose.

Bans, Mutes, Mute Voting, Greetings, Alerts, Polls, Quizzes, Rules, Notes and Rich Text posts with URL buttons.

It also has a plugin system so you can extend its functionality, there is an example plugin in the downloads list that will show you everything you need to get started.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a wonderful project, but It is actually difficult to understand the code or at least for me, next time you build a "massive project" like this please try using module this can make things easier to understand

3 hours ago, MAARS said:

This is a wonderful project, but It is actually difficult to understand the code or at least for me, next time you build a "massive project" like this please try using module this can make things easier to understand

Yeah, I wrote this first version as I learned about the API so It is a bit messy but I will be rewriting it into something much easier to understand eventually