Archero mod menu (AMM) 6.6 DECRYPTED

(4 reviews)

Guest SB2P

2 Screenshots

About This File

Not Updating Anymore suggest me games in the comments

for undetect Use @ItsSC Way  OR download this mod made BY GAMEMOD.PRO   Direct Link (recommended)   if this go down Go http://www.mediafire.com/file/csov8b4cwzwxuf9/com.habby.archero_113_GMP_signed.apk/file

Protection Bypass 

Now you can no longer use older version of Archero. In order to run script in newest version, devices require to root!!
- Download memu 
https://www.memuplay.com/
- Download Nox 6
- Download virtual xposed 

VirtualXposed (#1hw64j76)

- Use game guardian 81.0 or above. 
- Watch the tutorial to bypass any detection from games. 

Avoid detection - root from virtual space - VirtualXposed, GameGuardian (#29vpqmdx)

- Hide game guardian from game. Tick 2nd and 3rd options.

if You Have a problem MENTION me at comments example

' @SB2P Archero detect GG' or something like that

the script has:

Unlimited HEALTH

store hack(obsidian chest)

Unlimited Gold

unlimited energy

stats(projectile speed)

lvl skills hack(in game)

What's New in Version 6.6 DECRYPTED   See changelog

Released

Now There's Two Ver i guess 1 decrypted and 1 is encrypted since im not updating anymore

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

For the 3010X thing, the X is the (internal) number of the scroll, I think it is fixed, like 2 is armor.

I guess it is the same order as you can see in the inventory, Weap 1, Armor 2, Ring 3 and Pet 4.

Can someone confirm a rule for this thing ?

Would also be interesting to have the latest version with detection cleared as now the server prevent the game to load on the network (and network mandatory to open a game).

On 6/29/2019 at 6:18 PM, orrans said:

Tried that, it's still detecting the gg

did you follow the steps correctly check again im using magisk hid use this if you have magisk manager @orrans

@SB2P Hi, so when I add archero to parallel space and try to open the game from there,the game opens and at some point closes without any error message ?

@Rebound you cant do it parrel space dosent have google play games(i think) But Virtualxposed You can download google play games from the settings but it dosent work i think now to play archero you need magisk hide OR download This mod by gamemod.pro  without doing nothing just download and your done dont add it to parell space or virtualxposed just download and open GG no need to use root in virtualxposed 

@Rebound yes magisk is a app like super su but with more futeres you can root with kingroot or something like that and then run twrp and install magisk i already installed it on my lenovo k3 note im not saying you should install it but it's up to you OR use memu and install the mod by gamemod.pro and gg and your done

On 6/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, SB2P said:

sure ill be working on that im lazy sry

its working. thanks

Hi guys, please help me, i tried tick hide gameguardian 2 and 3 but if i search any value complete then it will dis game, so how to hide it? Thank you so much 

Suggest Game:

Jumputi Heroes (JPN version)

It seems that there are some bugs in this game, like player rank (level) can upgrade directly,

and store bug allow gacha without rubies, but these bugs all are not public.