Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075

(53 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3-4 / Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 or later.

There is support for x86.

Video:

Work without root via Parallel Space - GameGuardian (#94txowoq)

No root via Parallel Space on Android 9.0 Pie - GameGuardian (#cfa9pw40)

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (32-Bit Support):

Parallel Space 32-Bit Support
This app helps to make legacy 32-bit Unity games to work well in ParallelSpace
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 32-bit devices that run Android Q

Note: The app is an add-on for Paralle Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

About third apk (64-Bit Support):

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.

Parallel Space 64-Bit Support
This app helps improve the performance of Parallel Space and solve a following issue:
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 64-bit devices that run Android 6.0 or 6.0.1 (e.g. fixed the issue that screen possibly turns black while opening 2nd apps in Parallel Space)

Note: The app is an add-on for Parallel Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

What's New in Version 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075   See changelog

Released

1. Fully compatible with Android 11
2. Optimized the overall performance of Parallel Space.
3. Fixed some known bugs.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

...after the most recent updates just started occurring this error......, like GG wasn't recognizing Parallel Space as an virtual space(???)...

(..I don't remember the version that still work....., think I will need to start using another VS..)

😐

20210204_180602.png

3 hours ago, Colucci115 said:

...after the most recent updates just started occurring this error......, like GG wasn't recognizing Parallel Space as an virtual space(???)...

(..I don't remember the version that still work....., think I will need to start using another VS..)

😐

20210204_180602.png

....I discovered it was just this last support version....., so 1.0.3066 still works normally........, independent of the main app version don't use support versions above this one(??)....

((...maybe is just for A30...., idk...)))

@Enyby Is there a way to repackage this app to hide the name like you guys do with your GG reinstall so games cant see it? I am on a game and having PS on the phone flags the game and it wont open.

I used GG v 100 with previous version of Parallel Space with Android 10 and it was all working fine.

Now with this new version of Parallel Space and GG v100 or GG v101, I cannot get root access/daemon load, with Android 11.

Can you please help here. Also GG v101 installation, says it is too old for Android 11.

2 minutes ago, anand214 said:

I used GG v 100 with previous version of Parallel Space with Android 10 and it was all working fine.

Now with this new version of Parallel Space and GG v100 or GG v101, I cannot get root access/daemon load, with Android 11.

Can you please help here. Also GG v101 installation, says it is too old for Android 11.

Yeah that happens when you install the latest software update, this update contains improvements of security thus we cannot get root access on Parallel Space or any similar applications. 

5 minutes ago, INeedHax said:

Yeah that happens when you install the latest software update, this update contains improvements of security thus we cannot get root access on Parallel Space or any similar applications. 

Thanks. Is there any alternative? By update you mean Android Update or GG Update or Parallel Space Update?

On 5/26/2018 at 2:56 AM, iamarbaaz said:

package appears tobe corrupted error while installing. what to do? 

Screenshot_2018-05-26-01-27-01-238_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png

Is this version could make sign in to google play? To save the game proggres