The wild Darkness

Atrashguy

16 hours ago, Suprnova1974 said:

apk4fun has it if anyone wants to play with it.  I noticed if you make a stack > 100 it acts... weird.  I had 101 sticks but couldn't use them.  when I dropped them and picked them up they turned to ghosts except for the original 2 sticks, for instance.    https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/714068

so the item you drop is "bugged" and technically has a negative value.  it won't join the larger stack either.  it can be used to do an additional qword search as that one item has two values.  negative and 1 in order to find it.  As long as you didn't start large, you should be fine to keep splitting it.  the other items were "vanishing" when I picked them up as it was being added to the negative value of that first dropped item.   it's still a bit weird but usable.  Food doesn't seem to have this problem at least or can eat the negative-valued item 🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...