Cannot finish the Injection Process

Alamout

Question

Hi,

I have the Gameguardian installed on my iPad (Jailbreaked) and I'm trying now for weeks to get the Device Verification, even I have played all asked games (for hours) I can't get injection done, attached you will find the screenshots from my last 2 attempts to finish the verification process.. I'm willing to donate some money if that's what is needed to get the app running.

Please give me some help.

Regards

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Alamout said:

Hi,

I have the Gameguardian installed on my iPad (Jailbreaked) and I'm trying now for weeks to get the Device Verification, even I have played all asked games (for hours) I can't get injection done, attached you will find the screenshots from my last 2 attempts to finish the verification process.. I'm willing to donate some money if that's what is needed to get the app running.

Please give me some help.

Regards

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

I'm sorry to tell you that but all the things that requires "Human Verification By Playing Games" Are SCAM!!!

You Just Wasted Time Of Your Life Playing These Games That Are Ads To Get The Uploader Money 

20 hours ago, ClumhaxGT said:

I'm sorry to tell you that but all the things that requires "Human Verification By Playing Games" Are SCAM!!!

I feel a little bad for him tho 

[added 2 minutes later]

Btw @Alamout u can use a pc emulator to run gamegaurdian NOX or BlueStax (BS).

Archived