How to find direct value in address

MilkyGT

Question

I want this value automaticly saved and edit with (script), but idk how to get that value in address with the script... i have tried using "filter" to get the value *manually* its work but help me with script...

Screenshot_20200519-202920.jpg

5 answers to this question

Just now, RezaHaxz said:

what hack that value

just be specific, i just wonder how scriot work to direct that value especially with script..

if i tried find with filter (with) this value code i could find it easly but how about with script...

4.37121426e24

You can't direct get the value unless you know how the value get encrypted. 

But you can try to find the values nearby that is static. Which means it don't change every time restart the game. Then you have a bunch of these static values and make it a group search to make the script find the address easily. Then do offset to get the position of the actual address you want. 

Example

0x0a9c960 1D -- static

0x0a9c964 2D -- static

0x0a9c968 1,234,567D -- Encrypted, and this is what you want

0x0a9c96b 3D -- static

You know those three address are static now, then you can do a group search, "1D;2D;3D::13".

gg.searchNumber("1;2;3::14",4) -- 4 is dword
gg.searchNumber(1,4) -- get all 1 you found
local result = gg.getResults(1) -- Just take 1 result if you sure there will only one result

Offset Editing

As now you already get the 1D with your script, you need to do an offset to get the Unknown (Things you want) address.

-- result is the table that store the result just now.
local offset = 8; -- In this case the offset is 8.
local table = {{ address = result[1].address + offset, flags = 4 }}; -- flags is type, eg: Dword, Qword, Double ...
-- DONE ! Now you have the table of the address you want, you can now edit it!

Edit the value from a table

Until now, you can get the address you want with your script. 

-- table variable is the table that store your address. It only consist of address and flags as we declared.
table["value"] = 500 -- (For example)
gg.setValues(table) -- You're done edit the value.

4 hours ago, ItsSC said:

But you can try to find the values nearby that is static. Which means it don't change every time restart the game. Then you have a bunch of these static values and make it a group search to make the script find the address easily. Then do offset to get the position of the actual address you want. 

Example

0x0a9c960 1D -- static

0x0a9c964 2D -- static

0x0a9c96b 3D -- static

You know those three address are static now, then you can do a group search, "1D;2D;3D::13".

local result = gg.getResults(1) -- Just take 1 result if you sure there will only one result

Offset Editing

As now you already get the 1D with your script, you need to do an offset to get the Unknown (Things you want) address.

local table = {{ address = result[1].address + offset, flags = 4 }}; -- flags is type, eg: Dword, Qword, Double ...

-- table variable is the table that store your address. It only consist of address and flags as we declared.

thnkss... ths is will be usefull.. ill learn how is it works ^.^

On 5/19/2020 at 11:46 PM, ItsSC said:

Example

0x0a9c960 1D -- static

0x0a9c964 2D -- static

0x0a9c96b 3D -- static

Offset Editing

Hello sirr, i try thiss,, but i try gg.toast(table["value"]) iss eror,, not find the value,, im not write table["value"] = 500,, because i want to do this to cek the value

Archived