Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic-_-Breeze

Fuzzy search idle

Hello, im in need of help anytime i do a fuzzy search i get left with a couple thousand results but if i do increase, decrease, changed or unchanged the results number either stays the same or goes up. 🤷‍♀️ im no expert i only know the basics/fundamentals of finding a value so sorry if this question is stupid 🙂

Also i am aware there is a topic already showing you how to hack this game but its now outdated the encryption is different now. and i want to try to learn how to use the fuzzy search tool sense the OP said he used it to find the value

[some information that might help]

Device - Razer Phone 2             RAM - 8GB

(No root)                                     Virtual Space - Octopus

Android version - 9                     GG version - 76.0

Game - Caves (Roguelike)         Version - 0.94.9.97

3 hours ago, Cosmic-_-Breeze said:

if i do increase, decrease, changed or unchanged the results number either stays the same or goes up.

With the correct fuzzy search, the number of values can never increase. Only decrease or stay the same.
You are doing something wrong. Perhaps every time you search again, instead of refine.

Hello Enyby i just realised what i've been doing wrong this entire time 😅. thanks so much for your time and i hope you have a great life ☺️.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Unnamed1
      Who can help me decrypt this appreciate it 🙂

Among Us Hack Script V6(RELOADED) By Diaboliko.lua
    • By Boss45
      Ok so I tried hacking Marvel Future Fight and I found the value of Gems which is
      I tried changing acheivements and rewards with this. It would work visually and whenever I froze the value it gives me warning. Is there anyone else who might have found any vulnerabilities. If so try editing the gem code and please tell where the vulnerability is
    • By AlineePedro
      Is it possible to make any kind of changes that are definitive in the secret homeland of Storm of Wars? Is the game entirely server-side? Should I change what types of values with the game keeper in this game?

• By ToxicLuaMods23
      Hi , i have this problem with my scripts everytime i make them, i am ussually an offline user who likes GG and i think in still a noob at it 
      my problem is that every script i make it keeps ending i name and call the functions correctly, i make sure to put nil inside and other 
      if there are no coding errors in my script (gg notifys if u do) and it reads scripts top to bottom then what could be my problem?
      --functions function ita() gg.alert('You must have 5 of each item for it to work') gg.searchNumber(5, gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.getResults(20000) gg.editAll(64, gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.toast('script made by TOXIC MODS') end function flo() gg.searchNumber(40, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(20000) gg.editAll(950, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.clearResults() gg.toast('Script made by TOXIC MODS') end function spe() gg.toast('GOO FAST') gg.setSpeed(20) end function exi() gg.toast('Bye noob LOL') os.exit() end function abt() gg.alert('Script made by Repl.it learn how to make scripts by joining My discord server') menu=gg.choice({'Items hack','Jump Hack','Speed','Exit',nil,'About script'}) if menu==1 then ita() end if menu==2 then flo() end if menu==3 then spe() end if menu==4 then exi() end if menu==nil then exi() end if menu==6 then abt() end it worked once what happpened twice?, Also it crashes im using parrelel space but i had to hard reset my device the last parrelel i was using was ps light my exit function works well also and there is no anti cheat in the game if i mannually changed the wood into 64 -Tox mods