Sign in to follow this  
Daisy123

How can GameGuardian search and edit memory of some games which have a separate process debug itself?

Hello everybody. GameGuardian have been the best memory editor for android I ever saw. I use it to hack many game. And I have though it use ptrace to edit memory for a long time. But recently, I knew it can be used to hack pubg mobile which have a separate process attach to it. So we can not use ptrace. But GG still can search and edit memory easily. How can this happend? I am so curious about it. Did it use /proc/{pid}/maps, and /proc/{pid}/mem ? Someone know please help me. Thank you very much.

Untitled.png

It uses magic.

Usually after such questions (and detailed answers to them), games suddenly increase their level of protection.

For example, hacks without root stop working. What many users are extremely grateful to.

This is just a coincidence, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

It uses magic.

Usually after such questions (and detailed answers to them), games suddenly increase their level of protection.

For example, hacks without root stop working. What many users are extremely grateful to.

This is just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Thank for your reply. I dont want game dev increase security too. So keep it secret.