Wizard's Wheel 2; Item Count

JorgoWorgo

I managed to find and change most of the values in-game(gold, gems, time mana, ascension tokens, gear levels..), but I can't manage to change the stacks of items. 

I can only find a double value that doesn't change the actual ingame value and leads to crashes if messed with.

I tried encrypted search, fuzzy search (increased/decreased and changed/unchanged) and tried to change the amount indirectly by selling negative amounts and storing more than I have in my inventory, both ways didn't work.

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out with this.

link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WindingClock.WizardsWheel2

• 1 month later...

yep....posted a question 5 years ago...im still waiting on my couch....eating popcorns...while doing nothing...just keep waiting...because im too smart to do anything...even my popcorns were bought by someone else...im just keep eating...keep waiting....no need to anything.

I'm a musician, and if you have a problem with music, I can help you with great pleasure. but I have been working and learning in this field for several weeks. I do not hesitate to ask and learn. civilization came to this stage with the help of people to each other. We should not forget. no need to offend.

@JorgoWorgo

İ found the values in Double and i was able to change values. But when i use 1, it backs to the original value. Freezing or adding doesn't work. İm keep trying.

Archived