Scripting help and general questions

Mofo50

Question

Okay so im quite new to lua, but not scripting so im not a complete noob. But ye i have several questions

1. is it possible to choose select/edit a certain result in a list of results. For example i have a list of ordered results from a group search and i want to edit the 5th result is this possible?

2. this isnt a question about scripting in general just a game guardian question. So for example i found this value for a certain game and i want to edit it. Now when i for example change to another stage in the game the address of this value changes but it stays in the same order so for example i have a dword, dword and then a float. the value i want is the float but after every stage the addresses for them change but they stay in the same order, so its still dword, dword and float but with different addresses. Is there a way to find this new address and then use it in a script?

6 answers to this question

On 4/11/2019 at 8:28 PM, Enyby said:

1. Yes. Load first 5 values (getResults into table) and edit 5th of its (setValues for 5 index).

2. If you know some info - you can use group ordered search every time. In script or manually.

Thanks for your response for number two...when I group search it it gives me my old results as well as the new addresses so for example I have a dword, dword and float with address AAAAA when I group search it after a quest it gives me the addresses AAAAA and the new results so I keep on getting more results. Is there a way to exclude the old results and only work with the new ones or is that not possible

32 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You can store old results in table and remove its after new search.

Omg thanks so much man can you direct me on how I can do this on the app and with the script functions?

6 minutes ago, Enyby said:

It is only with script.

local t = gg.getResults(1000)
gg.clearResults()
-- another search here
gg.removeResults(t)

Ooh I see alright thanks so much man if I had any problems I'll ask you again.

Archived