Want to learn more about GG?

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

I was just wondering, would any of you want to learn more in depth, how to use GameGuardian?

If so, than you can reply on this thread, and I will do my best to help you cheat games more effectively :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

@ d2dyno & others It often isn't in the market because of carrier restrictions search it on the market from your pc rather than the phone or use the above direct link even searching the market from browser will do nonetheless some carriers verizon included show nothing when gameguardian is search from the market/play app

• 2 weeks later...

and we mustn't forget that you also A: need to be rooted and B: unless my memory's totally wrong need to have the box that says allow instillation of programs from unknown sources ticked at lease it needs to be ticked to install from sdcard/file manager

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a Motorola Xoom Tablet running on 4.1.2 software but I'm not sure what I need to do to get GameGuardian up and running on it. The only thing I've done so far is create an account on this website. I've searched on YouTube how to install GameGuardian and how to use it but nothing that would anwser my questions came up. I seen something about having to "root" your device but I don't know what that means. I don't know anything about any of this GameGuardian stuff except that it can be used to hack different games. How do I get it installed and functioning on my tablet? Do I have to "root" it? Is there specific things I have to download? If so, how do I download them? I need a step-by-step explanation if someone could possibly do that, but I'd be happy just understanding how to do some of these things, along with what I need to do. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I have a Motorola Xoom Tablet running on 4.1.2 software but I'm not sure what I need to do to get GameGuardian up and running on it. The only thing I've done so far is create an account on this website. I've searched on YouTube how to install GameGuardian and how to use it but nothing that would anwser my questions came up. I seen something about having to "root" your device but I don't know what that means. I don't know anything about any of this GameGuardian stuff except that it can be used to hack different games. How do I get it installed and functioning on my tablet? Do I have to "root" it? Is there specific things I have to download? If so, how do I download them? I need a step-by-step explanation if someone could possibly do that, but I'd be happy just understanding how to do some of these things, along with what I need to do. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

A link for learning how to root your Motorola xoom :http://www.droid-lif...-motorola-xoom/

Google is your friend.

How do I hack crime city I've rooted my phone and installed gameguardian now what

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I was just wondering, would any of you want to learn more in depth, how to use GameGuardian?

If so, than you can reply on this thread, and I will do my best to help you cheat games more effectively :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Hi,

just want to ask on how to search exact address using address search (tab no 4). It because when I do, can see that result is skip every 4 line. Don't know how to describe this but please see as sample below;

Searching address: 52BD8802

Address that show:

52BD87FC

52BD8800

52BD8804

52BD8808

So, how can I search said address and change it's value, manually? Can anyone help me here?