Tap Tycoon

rollerce

• Moderators

Memory hacking can be very useful. 

This is one of my favorite hacks I did. This is before I started using Game Guardian. Converted an inapp purchase to a general currency and made it free... 

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys I am not such a pro, can anyone of you make me understand what was done in the video? And why it was necessary?  I did the same thing but never got the value to 1,would really appreciate if you can make me understand this, or may upload a new video with proper explaiation, thank you. 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Avishek7540 said:

Hey Guys I am not such a pro, can anyone of you make me understand what was done in the video? And why it was necessary?  I did the same thing but never got the value to 1,would really appreciate if you can make me understand this, or may upload a new video with proper explaiation, thank you. 

Are you unknown floating search...? The 0 to 1 is a floating value 

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This works: you can use this cheat until 9999. You cannot go beyond 10k of each shop. The easiest way is to go to 9k, close the game, reopen it, select "Max" and buy twice of each one. You will instantly get to 100 dd.

I'm still wondering how I could hack diamonds.