Plants Vs. Zombies Sun Cheat

Sysadmin

• 2 months later...

I used this, I'm using the Humble Bundle version of PvZ, it says it's 2.9.1. You can also hack the coins by dividing the number of coins by ten and seacrching all regions, then gain or spend coins and do the same thing.

So if you have 500 coins, you do an All Region search for 50, then say you gain 50 and now have 550 coins you do another search for 55. Then edit the number of coins to whatever you want.

• 1 month later...

my device is not rooted this means it will not work oin my device? kindly reply. thanks

GameGuardian only works on rooted devices.

Because gameguardian will need SuperSU permissions to work.

• 2 months later...

For me, when I have GG opened up and then I got into PvZ, it loads up to the main screen and once I hit adventure, it crashes out(just goes to a black screen then to my launcher).

• 4 months later...

I am curious about a specific issue that I am having with game guardian in ths game. When in-g ame if I click on game guardian to search for a # it does what it should but when I go back into the game it goes back to the loading screen and then pulls up where I was. This doesn't seem to change if I pause the game before going into GG or not. This same issue happens in game killer. When it reloads it seems to reset the numbers because I will always get to 0 results. My phone is rooted and the program works in other games perfectly. If anyone knows a work-around I would appreciate it.